• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is The Pampered Chef the Perfect Side Hustle for Busy Moms?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It is a popular side hustle for busy moms due to its flexible hours and ability to work from home. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with benefits such as extra income, access to training and support, and the flexibility to work around your schedule. There is a one-time startup cost of $109 or $129, which includes a starter kit worth over $450, and a monthly fee of $12.50 for website maintenance and online resources. The flexibility of Pampered Chef allows for a balance between being a mom and a consultant, as you can schedule events around your family's schedule and work as much or as little as you
richardson3
Hi everyone,

I am from Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA! I am so glad that I herd about this site from a friend. I signed up in September and am having a great time. I am doing it part time (just 2 shows a month) and am planing on doing more shows a month in the fall of this year when my littlest one goes to school!!

I love all the brochures and fliers that you guys have posted, there are some great ideas that I am going to try out myself!

Thanks again,

Welcome to PC and Chef Success. I've found this to be so helpful to my business and I'm sure you will too.

Hello, Jennifer and welcome to PC and Chef Success. Nice to see some more Canadians on this site.

I live in Northern Ontario, Canada and if you need and help or have some Canadian PC questions, please email me at [email protected]

Welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef. I'm glad to hear you are having fun with your business--you'll see how easy it is to sell PC. This site/forum is probably one of the best investments you'll make in your business.Good luck with this new career!

Hi Jen, Glad to see you found it! You'll LOVE this site!
Melodie :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they sell?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Our products range from cookware and bakeware to small kitchen gadgets and pantry items.

2. How does Pampered Chef work as a side hustle for busy moms?

Pampered Chef is a great side hustle for busy moms because it offers flexible hours and the ability to work from home. You can schedule your own parties and events, and earn commission on sales made through your personal website. Plus, as a mom, you likely already have a passion for cooking and entertaining, making it a natural fit for your lifestyle.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income through commission on sales, bonuses, and free products. You also have access to training and support from a community of consultants, as well as the flexibility to work around your schedule.

4. Is there a startup cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time startup cost of $109 (in the US) or $129 (in Canada), which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a monthly fee of $12.50 to maintain your personal website and access to online resources.

5. How can I balance being a mom and a Pampered Chef consultant?

One of the great things about Pampered Chef is the flexibility it offers. You can schedule your parties and events around your family's schedule, and even bring your kids along to some events. You can also choose to work as little or as much as you want, depending on your availability and personal goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker