1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newbie from Newmarket!!

1. richardson3

richardson3 Member

Hi everyone,

I am from Newmarket, Ontario, CANADA! I am so glad that I herd about this site from a friend. I signed up in September and am having a great time. I am doing it part time (just 2 shows a month) and am planing on doing more shows a month in the fall of this year when my littlest one goes to school!!

I love all the brochures and fliers that you guys have posted, there are some great ideas that I am going to try out myself!

Thanks again,

Apr 12, 2012
  2. katem51

katem51 Member

Welcome to PC and Chef Success. I've found this to be so helpful to my business and I'm sure you will too.

Apr 12, 2012
  3. Cathy pclady

Cathy pclady Member Gold Member

Hello, Jennifer and welcome to PC and Chef Success. Nice to see some more Canadians on this site.

I live in Northern Ontario, Canada and if you need and help or have some Canadian PC questions, please email me at morhau@ntl.symmpatico.ca

Apr 13, 2012
  4. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef. I'm glad to hear you are having fun with your business--you'll see how easy it is to sell PC. This site/forum is probably one of the best investments you'll make in your business.

Good luck with this new career!

Apr 13, 2012
  5. Melodiem

Melodiem Gold Member

Hi Jen, Glad to see you found it! You'll LOVE this site!
    Melodie :)

Apr 13, 2012
Have something to add?