• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Money with Pampered Chef Without Being a Recruiting Pro?

In summary, the unlimited warranty with Pampered Chef's executive cookware guarantees free replacement of the non-stick coating even after 10 years of use. As a consultant, it is important to respect the wishes of your host and not pressure them into using their 1/2 off discount or adding on additional orders. While recruiting can be profitable, there are other ways to make money with Pampered Chef such as hosting shows, selling directly to customers, and participating in virtual parties. Attending training events and connecting with other consultants can help overcome the learning curve of the business. As for buying samples, it is ultimately up to your business goals and financial situation. Prioritize your goals and make decisions that align with them.
s.cape
I'm new to Pampered Chef and just completed my 4th cooking show. I'm learning so much along the way--mostly the hard way (like don't bother with the Save Guest button...use the Save to Contacts or you lose their information forever or running out of catalogs because I didn't order more than the 25 that came with my kit early enough and had to scramble to get some from my recruiter!) I make phone calls to HO almost daily when working on the business with all my problems and questions with software, computer stuff, missing items in orders, etc. They are super helpful and sweet. Not one of them has been willing to host a virtual party with me yet, though. I'll keep asking because it's good practice!I still feel really stupid...like what does the unlimited warranty really mean with the executive cookware? Can they get it replaced if the non-stick is peeling even though they NEVER put it in the dishwasher and only used PC nylon tools after 10 years of use? If not, is it really a lifetime warranty?? What do I say to them? Also, is it unethical to tag an order to the back of a host's or use their 1/2 off if they don't want to? There is definitely a learning curve to this business. Also, I'm a terrible recruiter. Can I even make good money without recruiting? Four shows and at two of them I couldn't even book a party...but then I had that one where I easily booked two and one where I had to work just to get a definite maybe for the future. Lessons learned...or maybe not. We'll see. I'm here to learn how to do this effectively without having to make the mistakes myself...to earn from everyone else's mistakes before I make them. I want to buy the samples while they are still 50% off since I joined after the promotions to earn them (end of July), but I haven't made enough money to do that...and my main goal is to make money, not spend it. ARGH! It's so tempting to be my best customer. Any advice on all of these things would be greatly appreciated!

First, breathe. You are way ahead of the game because you are asking lots of questions.Due to time constraints, I'm only going to address one of your questions at this moment. If you are in this to make money, take your time choosing what you'll invest in. The catalog will sell the products you don't have There were MANY items this season that I'm not buying because I know I won't use them. That being said, I think the kids' cooking kits will be a big hit for the holidays so they may be worth the investment.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome!ChefJeanine gave great advice. You can also earn the other things the same way a host does. Just host your own party and use your host benefits to get some of the new stuff.Like any other skill, consulting and recruiting take practice. I have two suggestions. First, take the online courses. All of them. Multiple times. They hold great information. Second, talk with your director about any additional training they'll offer. As for the lifetime warranty, yes, if the coating is peeling after years of treating it properly, it will be replaced. Remember this, though. We consultants don't really do exchanges. We can handle many for the items we've personally sold. That's fairly easy through Consultant's Corner. However, for the example you've used it's best if the customer contacts the Home Office directly. They'll need to answer a few questions. The Home Office is trained to handle these things.I have never heard anyone opine that using a host's unwanted 1/2 price item is unethical. You will, of course, want to ask the host's permission, especially since it will ship to your host and show up on his/her receipt. Feel free to ask more questions here on CS. That's one of the main reasons we exist.

Thanks so much chefjeanine, raebates, and admin greg. I'm so glad they will probably cover the cookware. I'll have my customer contact HO to work that out. I held my own party and purchased many of the things I needed for my cooking shows, but didn't use all of my half-off items because...again...trying to make money, not just spend it. It was a successful party ($190 in free) so that was good.

1. What does the unlimited warranty mean with the executive cookware?

The unlimited warranty means that if the non-stick coating on the cookware is peeling, even after 10 years of use and proper care, the customer can get it replaced for free. This lifetime warranty is a guarantee of the quality of the product and the company's commitment to customer satisfaction. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reassure your customers that they can trust in the quality of the products they purchase.

2. Is it unethical to tag an order to the back of a host's or use their 1/2 off if they don't want to?

As a consultant, it is important to respect the wishes of your host. If they do not want to use their 1/2 off discount or have an additional order tagged onto theirs, it is best to honor their decision. This maintains the trust and integrity of your business and shows respect for your host's wishes. You can always offer to place a separate order for the customer if they still wish to make a purchase.

3. Can I make good money with Pampered Chef without recruiting?

Yes, it is possible to make good money with Pampered Chef without focusing on recruiting. While recruiting can be a lucrative aspect of the business, there are also other ways to earn income such as through hosting cooking shows, selling products directly to customers, and participating in virtual parties. It is important to find a balance that works for you and your business goals.

4. How can I effectively book parties and overcome the learning curve of the business?

One of the best ways to learn and improve in your business is to attend training events and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants. You can also reach out to your mentor or upline for guidance and advice. As for booking parties, it is important to focus on building relationships with your customers and making genuine connections. Offer incentives and promotions, and don't be afraid to ask for referrals. With time and experience, you will become more confident and successful in booking parties.

5. Is it worth it to invest in buying samples at 50% off as a new consultant?

It ultimately depends on your business goals and financial situation. If you have the means to invest in samples, it can be a great way to showcase products and potentially increase sales. However, if your main goal is to make money rather than spend it, it may be best to focus on other aspects of your business and invest in samples down the line once you have established a consistent income. Remember to always prioritize your business goals and make decisions that align with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • June Moore