• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I do catalog parties with The Pampered Chef for my first few shows?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers the option of catalog parties for new consultants to get started and build their customer base without hosting a traditional party. With a catalog party, you will receive catalogs and order forms from your consultant and can have someone help you with showing the catalogs and collecting orders. It is not necessary to host a party at your home, as you can show the catalogs anywhere and have others help you promote it.
Shari'sKitchen
I see a lot of new people joing the PC family and I too may be doing that as well. I saw some where that you can do catalog parties for the first few... how does that work? I have a relative that wants to help but hates having any kind of party at her home.

Congratulations on considering this business! Hope you decide to do it...it's so much fun and The Pampered Chef is such a great company!

You can do catalog shows exclusively, if you like! It's your business and you can run it however you like! Basically, for a catalog show, the host (such as your relative) passes the catalog to his/her friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. and collects orders. You can submit it as a show as long as there are at least $150 in orders. It's easy! In order for the host to earn free products, he/she needs to have at least $200 in orders. The higher the sales, the higher the benefits!

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Just like cat said, you can definately do catalog shows for the first few or for all of them if you wish! There are a lot of new people joining TPC, this is a great place to find out if TPC is the right fit for you. Good luck!!!

1. Can I do catalog parties with The Pampered Chef for my first few shows?

Yes, you can absolutely do catalog parties as your first few shows with Pampered Chef. In fact, it's a great way to get started and build your customer base without having to host a traditional party.

2. How does the catalog party option work?

With a catalog party, you will receive a set of catalogs and order forms from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can then show the catalogs to potential customers and collect orders from them. Once you have all the orders, you will submit them to your consultant who will process them and deliver the products to you to distribute to your customers.

3. Can I have someone help me with the catalog parties?

Absolutely! Having a friend or family member help you with your catalog parties can make the process more fun and less overwhelming. They can help you show the catalogs to potential customers and collect orders. It's a great way to get started and build your confidence as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do I need to have a party at my home for a catalog party?

No, you do not need to have a party at your home for a catalog party. You can show the catalogs to potential customers at their homes, your workplace, or even at a coffee shop. Just make sure to have the catalogs and order forms with you at all times so you can easily take orders.

5. What if I have a relative who wants to help but doesn't want to host a party at their home?

That's completely fine! Your relative can still help you with your catalog party by showing the catalogs to their friends and family and collecting orders. They can also help you promote your catalog party through social media or by word of mouth. Remember, the more people you reach, the more orders you can potentially receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tanya Becker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Rebecca Clive