• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I book enough parties to ensure success as a new consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, you can find people to book parties with by reaching out to your network, attending events, and utilizing social media. It is recommended to book at least 6 parties in your first month to start building your business. If no one wants to host a party, consider offering incentives or doing online/catalog parties. To ensure the success of your first parties, have a good understanding of the products, be organized and prepared, and provide excellent customer service. If you are nervous about starting your business, stay positive, seek advice from experienced consultants, and set realistic goals for yourself.
TinasKitchen
Hi Everyone!
I am pretty close to calling my PC Consultant and telling her its a GO for me to be a newbie. I'm petrified! but also excited. I have alot of friends that say they will order stuff but no one really wants to have a party. I have 2 people that said they would do a party but I was told I need to book about 6 in the first month. Being no one is interested in having a party, I'm afraid that my business will go kaput! Any ideas, suggestions, comments on how you were before you signed up?
Thank you!
:) Tina

TinasKitchen said:
Hi Everyone!
I am pretty close to calling my PC Consultant and telling her its a GO for me to be a newbie. I'm petrified! but also excited. I have alot of friends that say they will order stuff but no one really wants to have a party. I have 2 people that said they would do a party but I was told I need to book about 6 in the first month. Being no one is interested in having a party, I'm afraid that my business will go kaput! Any ideas, suggestions, comments on how you were before you signed up?
Thank you!
:) Tina
Start with an open house of your own - sounds like you have plenty of people who would order - be sure to point out all the benefits you will get - they might not realize how generous our host program is.

Ask your friends if they would do a catalog show - they count. It is better to do Cooking shows because you get more contacts and higher sales and more bookings but if that's all they'll do...

Tell those 2 that are doing shows for you and also those that come to your open house to invite / bring people you don't know. Then ask everyone at the shows when they want to do their show.

Point out that PC gives COOKING show hosts in your first month a special thank you gift.

Contact long distance friends and relatives - you can do a Cooking or Catalog show anywhere in the country.

If you can, offer an extra incentive for booking.

Good Luck!! It's a great company!

showsBeth has some great ideas to get you rolling!

Don't worry about the booking six shows in the first month. To qualify as a consultant you need to submit 4 shows or $1250 in sales. You do not need to do all of this in the first month. Of course the more you do in the first three months the better chance you have of earning product bonuses. I would call your consultant for more details.

There is flexibility in the dates and people booking shows on the agreement. I know most of mine changed dates or the hostesses themselves changed from what I put down when I signed up so don't feel like you have to have it set in stone before launching your business.

Good luck and have fun!

Congrats on taking the plunge and deciding to do it! I was terrified too because I hated talking in front of others and didn't like to cook. Wow, has this experience shown me skills I didn't know I had!

I wonder....does everyone know how awesome our host benefits are??! Do they understand all they'd get for free, half price and discounted?? When I started, I posed the question to my friends and family asking if they could help support me as I built my business by hosting a show. We're actually doing them the favor because of all the great rewards we get! Our hosts are amazed at all the free, 1/2 price and MORE stuff they get as a host. Make sure they fully understand the benefits. Have they ever been to shows before?

IF you're trying to get the current sign on bonus of the free executive 12" skillet, you do need to have your first 4 shows or $1250 in sales by the end of March. Other than maybe missing out on the various incentives and Super Starter program, there's nothing that says you have to complete them by a certain time. It definitely builds a stronger business if you can do them within the first SS month. Good luck as you start your business! Remember, your enthusiasm is contagious, so maybe that will help generate some bookings! :D

Thank youThank you for your help.
I'm having my own show on the 11th. I have another show set for the 24th. I have friends saying they will have them and they will get back to me with dates. I dont want to be pushy b/c I just spoke to them a couple days ago. When is it ok to call them again and ask if they figured out what date would be good? I need one more show at least to qualify for my skillet.. and I sooo badly want it. The other stuff is great and would definitely want that. Other friends that said they'd help are hosting in April (2) and I have 2 for May as well. Silly as it sounds.. I prefer April and May bonuses better.. although I'm not giving up on the March one. My show on the 24th is going to be big (so i Hope!!).

Thanks for your help
Tina

1. How can I find people to book parties with as a new consultant?

One of the best ways to find people to book parties with is to reach out to your own network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also attend local events and fairs, join community groups or organizations, and utilize social media to connect with potential hosts. It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in hosting a party, so don't be discouraged if you have to reach out to multiple people before booking a party.

2. How many parties do I need to book in my first month to be successful?

While there is no set number of parties that guarantee success, it is generally recommended to book at least 6 parties in your first month as a new consultant. This will give you a good starting point for building your business and generating sales.

3. What should I do if no one wants to host a party for me?

If you're having trouble finding people to host parties for you, try offering incentives or special discounts for hosts. You can also offer to do online or catalog parties, which may be more appealing to some hosts. Additionally, continue reaching out to your network and attending events to expand your potential customer base.

4. How can I ensure the success of my first parties as a new consultant?

To ensure the success of your first parties, make sure you have a good understanding of the products and how to use them. This will help you confidently demonstrate and sell the products to your guests. It's also important to be organized and prepared, have a positive attitude, and provide excellent customer service to your guests.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is nervous about starting their Pampered Chef business?

Starting any new business can be nerve-wracking, but try to stay positive and remember why you decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant in the first place. Don't be afraid to reach out to your mentor or other experienced consultants for advice and support. Also, set realistic goals for yourself and don't get discouraged if things don't go perfectly at first. With hard work and determination, you can achieve success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103