• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Community of CS Newbies?

In summary, the Community of CS Newbies is a supportive group for new consultants in the Pampered Chef business. It offers resources, tips, and advice for success. To join, one can reach out to their upline or join the official Facebook group. The benefits include connecting with others, learning from their experiences, and receiving support and resources. There is no fee to join and both new and experienced consultants are welcome.
Abrooks
Hey guys. I've been a PC consultant since 2008 with a few breaks here and there. I recently resigned after going inactive for longer than I realized! Anyway, I have always loved this site and find it very helpful. I look forward to working with you all :)Angela Brooks

Welcome to CS Angela!:)

1. What is the Community of CS Newbies?

The Community of CS Newbies is a group of consultants who are new to the Pampered Chef business. It is a supportive community that offers resources, tips, and advice for new consultants to help them succeed in their business.

2. How can I join the Community of CS Newbies?

You can join the Community of CS Newbies by reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants and expressing your interest in joining. You can also join the official Facebook group for CS Newbies to connect with other consultants and stay updated on resources and events.

3. What are the benefits of joining the Community of CS Newbies?

Joining the Community of CS Newbies allows you to connect with other consultants who are going through similar experiences and challenges. You can learn from their experiences and receive support and encouragement as you navigate your Pampered Chef journey. Additionally, the community offers valuable resources and tips to help you grow your business.

4. Is there a fee to join the Community of CS Newbies?

No, there is no fee to join the Community of CS Newbies. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them build their business and connect with others in the community.

5. Can I still join the Community of CS Newbies even if I've been a consultant for a while?

Yes, the Community of CS Newbies is open to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been in the business. It can be a great resource for both new and experienced consultants to connect and learn from each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PantryPrep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford