• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Tips: Making it Fancy or Keeping it Simple?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant with your first show coming up, it's important to focus on the basics and make sure you are confident in those before adding any extra elements. It may also be helpful to ask your friends for feedback after the show and practice out loud to feel more comfortable. Using the flip cards provided in your kit and mentioning that you are new can also show potential business recruits the training and support provided by Pampered Chef. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy showcasing the fantastic products!
luvlabs
I just started in December and have my first show in a couple weeks. My first shows are with friends who have had them before with other "experienced" consultants. Do I try to make it fancy or just stick to the basics since they are my firsts?

I know that is a pretty easy question to answer but they keep mentioning that they did this or that at another party so I don't know if they are hinting to get me to do that extra stuff or what.

TIA!!!

My first advice would be to stick to the basics until you can do them in your sleep, then add extras. Second, I would recommend that you talk to your friends one-on-one about what they thought. Ask them for candid feedback (and listen to it politely), and use that to determine what you should tweak.

I'm with Noora. Another bit of advice I always give is to practice out loud. It plants the words in your brain in a different place when you hear them.

I used the flip cards they give you in the kit, for my first month of shows. I let people know I was new and it also shows those thinking about the business, that PC gives us so much training help.

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant! It's completely normal to feel a little nervous about your first shows, especially when your friends have had parties with other experienced consultants. My advice would be to stick to the basics and focus on making your guests feel comfortable and having a good time. If they mention things that were done at other parties, you can always take note of them and incorporate them into future shows if you feel comfortable. Just remember, the most important thing is to have fun and showcase the amazing products we have to offer. Good luck with your first show!

1. How can I make my first Pampered Chef show fancy without spending too much money?

One way to make your first Pampered Chef show fancy without breaking the bank is to focus on presentation. Use nice tablecloths, tiered serving dishes, and attractive platters to display your products. You can also add some simple decorations, such as fresh flowers or candles, to make the space feel more special.

2. What are some simple but impressive recipes that I can make for my first show?

Some easy but impressive recipes to make for your first show include bruschetta, fruit skewers with chocolate dipping sauce, and mini quiches. You can also showcase some of our popular products, such as the Quick Cooker or Garlic Press, by using them to make simple yet delicious dishes.

3. How can I keep my first Pampered Chef show from feeling overwhelming?

To prevent your first show from feeling overwhelming, make sure to plan ahead. Create a schedule for the event, including time for set up, demonstration, and cleanup. Also, try to keep your menu and product demonstrations simple, and don't be afraid to ask for help from friends or family members.

4. Should I offer samples at my first show?

Yes, offering samples at your first show is a great way to showcase the quality and versatility of Pampered Chef products. Choose a few easy recipes that use a variety of products and offer samples to your guests. This will give them a chance to taste the food and see the products in action.

5. How can I make my first Pampered Chef show memorable for my guests?

One way to make your first Pampered Chef show memorable is to personalize it. Get to know your guests and their preferences, and tailor the show to their interests. You can also offer special deals or discounts, and make sure to follow up with them after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or assistance they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • TriciaAnn