1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newb in MN

1. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

Hey ladies, I'm Shannen and I'm in Minnesota. I signed on with PC in late October and so far I'm totally loving it! :D My shows have been smaller than I expected , but I still have a couple shows booked out, so there's still hope that I can keep this going.

I was an IT Supervisor before getting laid off in April and now I'm a SAHM and homeschooling mom in hopes of getting PC to be successful so I don't have to work at a lame job to pay off school loans! hehehe

I look forward to getting to know the community here! :)

Dec 16, 2009
  2. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

CONGRATS! to you and happy to have you join us do you have a facebook account?

Dec 16, 2009
  3. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

Yes, I do. :) It isn't PC centered at all... I had a Fan Page up for a while, but looking at the PC rules, that wasn't allowed so I took it down. :(

Dec 16, 2009
  4. ChefChris

ChefChris Member Gold Member

Welcome Shannen!!! I'm glad you found ChefSuccess.com - I should of told you about it. Glad you are on my team! There is a lot of info here and a lot of support. See you Saturday!

Dec 16, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Welcome to our crazy little online cluster.

Dec 16, 2009
  6. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome, where in MN are you? I live just south of Sioux Falls in South Dakota!

Dec 16, 2009
  7. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

I'm south of the Twin Cities in MN. I'm about equal distance from Minneapolis and St. Paul, which works out nice for driving. :)

Dec 17, 2009
Have something to add?