• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a SAHM in Minnesota find success with PC?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a great opportunity for stay-at-home moms in Minnesota who want to earn extra income while still being able to take care of their families. The time it takes to see success varies, but consistency and hard work are key. Large shows are not necessary for success, as building relationships and providing excellent customer service are more important. Previous sales experience is not required, as the company offers training and resources. Balancing being a stay-at-home mom and running a Pampered Chef business is possible with the company's flexible hours and involving family members in the business.
Shannen
Hey ladies, I'm Shannen and I'm in Minnesota. I signed on with PC in late October and so far I'm totally loving it! :D My shows have been smaller than I expected , but I still have a couple shows booked out, so there's still hope that I can keep this going.

I was an IT Supervisor before getting laid off in April and now I'm a SAHM and homeschooling mom in hopes of getting PC to be successful so I don't have to work at a lame job to pay off school loans! hehehe

I look forward to getting to know the community here! :)

CONGRATS! to you and happy to have you join us do you have a facebook account?

Yes, I do. :) It isn't PC centered at all... I had a Fan Page up for a while, but looking at the PC rules, that wasn't allowed so I took it down. :(

Welcome Shannen!!! I'm glad you found ChefSuccess.com - I should of told you about it. Glad you are on my team! There is a lot of info here and a lot of support. See you Saturday!

Welcome to our crazy little online cluster.

Welcome, where in MN are you? I live just south of Sioux Falls in South Dakota!

I'm south of the Twin Cities in MN. I'm about equal distance from Minneapolis and St. Paul, which works out nice for driving. :)

1. Can I be successful with Pampered Chef as a stay-at-home mom in Minnesota?

Absolutely! Many stay-at-home moms in Minnesota have found great success with Pampered Chef. With flexible hours and the ability to work from home, Pampered Chef is a great opportunity for moms who want to earn extra income while still being able to take care of their families.

2. How long does it take to see success with Pampered Chef?

The amount of time it takes to see success with Pampered Chef varies depending on several factors, such as your personal goals, the time and effort you put into your business, and your network of potential customers. Some consultants see success within their first few months, while others may take longer. The key is to stay consistent and keep working towards your goals.

3. Is it necessary to have large shows to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, it is not necessary to have large shows to be successful with Pampered Chef. While larger shows may result in higher sales, smaller shows can still be profitable and can lead to future bookings and referrals. It's all about building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service.

4. Can I still be successful with Pampered Chef if I have no previous sales experience?

Yes, you can still be successful with Pampered Chef even if you have no previous sales experience. The company provides training and resources to help you learn the business and develop your skills as a consultant. Additionally, your passion for the products and willingness to learn will play a big role in your success.

5. How can I balance being a stay-at-home mom and running a Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef offers flexible hours that allow you to work around your family's schedule. You can choose to have shows during evenings and weekends when your spouse or other family members can help with childcare. You can also involve your children in your business, such as having them help with packaging or delivering orders. The key is to find a balance that works for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Nab