• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to rock 3 virtual parties in June? Learn from the pros at CS!

In summary, the virtual party format at Pampered Chef is easy and interactive, with a designated party link to share and a consultant to guide you through products and recipes. Hosts can still earn rewards and free products through a host link shared by their consultant. Special equipment or software is not required, as the consultant will handle everything and guide the party. Guests can see and interact with each other through a video conferencing platform. Even if unable to attend live, guests can still make purchases through a provided link.
jmswift
Hello, I’m only a couple weeks new and have 3 virtual party’s booked for June. I’m excited to learn from the form. Thanks for sharing in advance!

Hello and welcome to CS! Good luck!

1. What is the virtual party format like at Pampered Chef?

The virtual party format at Pampered Chef is designed to be easy and interactive for both the host and guests. You will have a designated party link to share with your guests, and the party will be led by a Pampered Chef Consultant who will guide you through the different products and recipes.

2. Can I still earn host rewards for my virtual party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your virtual party! Your consultant will provide you with a host link to share with your guests, and for every purchase made through that link, you will earn host rewards and free products.

3. Do I need to have any special equipment or software to host a virtual party?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to host a virtual party. All you need is a computer or smartphone with internet access. Your consultant will take care of the rest and guide you through the party.

4. Will I be able to see and interact with my guests during the virtual party?

Yes, you will be able to see and interact with your guests during the virtual party. The party will be held on a video conferencing platform, allowing you to see and chat with your guests in real-time.

5. Can I still make purchases from the virtual party if I am unable to attend live?

Yes, you can still make purchases from the virtual party even if you are unable to attend live. Your consultant will provide you with a link to shop and make purchases at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dena Finney
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Stabler