• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through the website and purchase a starter kit. There is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every rolling three-month period, but consultants have the opportunity to earn extra income, make new friends, and receive discounts on products. Many consultants also work full-time jobs and set their own schedules, making it a great option for earning extra income while pursuing passions.
Carol Hill
Hey Everyone, I started with Pampered Chef at the end of Dec 2017. I am loving every minute! Do I get frustrated? Absolutely! I just keep going!

Welcome to CS!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking products. We aim to inspire people to have fun in the kitchen and make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through our website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes products and materials to help you get started. You will also have access to training and support from our team.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 every rolling three-month period. This can be achieved through online sales, in-person parties, and events. Consultants who do not meet this requirement may be subject to termination.

4. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, make new friends, and receive discounts on products. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

5. Can I still work full-time and be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants work full-time jobs and have successful Pampered Chef businesses on the side. You can set your own schedule and work as little or as much as you want. It's a great way to earn extra income while pursuing your passions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr