• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new consultant with Pampered Chef, Elaine Simons?

In summary, the conversation highlighted the speaker's passion for cooking and how it led to becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. They have been a chef for over 20 years, specializing in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. While balancing being a mother and grandmother, they prioritize and manage their time effectively. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies due to its focus on building relationships and creating a community. As a new consultant, the speaker's goal is to provide exceptional customer service and share their personal tips and recipes to enhance the Pampered Chef experience for customers.
Elaine Simons
Hello everyone I am Elaine Simons and I am a brand new consultant with Pampered Chef. I am a mother of three, I have three grandchildren and I'm a chef by trade.

Welcome to CS Elaine!

1. What inspired you to become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

I have always had a passion for cooking and sharing delicious meals with my family and friends. When I heard about Pampered Chef and their high-quality kitchen products, I knew it was the perfect opportunity for me to combine my love for cooking with my desire to start my own business.

2. How long have you been a chef and what type of cuisine do you specialize in?

I have been a chef for over 20 years, and I specialize in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. I love experimenting with different flavors and creating unique dishes that are both tasty and visually appealing.

3. How do you balance being a mother of three, a grandmother, and a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

It can definitely be challenging at times, but I have a great support system in my family and friends. I also make sure to prioritize and manage my time effectively. Being organized and setting aside dedicated time for each aspect of my life helps me maintain a healthy balance.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef is not just about selling products, it's about building relationships and creating a community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for cooking and entertaining. The high-quality products and strong support system make it a unique and fulfilling experience for consultants and customers alike.

5. What can customers expect from you as their new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, my main goal is to provide exceptional customer service and help my clients find the perfect products to enhance their cooking and entertaining experience. I am also excited to share my own personal tips and recipes to inspire others in the kitchen. I am committed to making sure my customers are happy and satisfied with their Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian