• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Zip Code Requirement and Using a Visa Gift Card?

In summary, you can use a Visa gift card to make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website, but it must have a valid zip code associated with it. This zip code requirement is in place for security reasons. If you do not know the zip code, you can try contacting the issuer or using a different form of payment. There are no additional fees for using a Visa gift card, but there may be fees associated with purchasing or using the gift card itself. Unfortunately, Visa gift cards cannot be used for subscription or recurring orders at this time.
jwpamp
I had a customer last night that used a Visa Gift Card for her payment. Does anyone know what to enter for the "Billing Zip Code"?

I will check with HO on Monday morning, but thought someone may have already run across this situation and it would save me a call.

TIA

I put in the same zip as the mailing address. It is going to be the zip of where the bill for their card goes.

It's a Visa Gift Card, like one you buy from a bank....could have come from anywhere and isn't registered to the recipient...hmmmm....

LOL!! I just re-read that!! I didn't get that it was a gift card! Sorry.

I would just put in the customer's zip. I would think that the card number would indicate that it's a gift card and it'll be fine.

FYI -- per HO this morning....we can NOT use Gift Cards as forms of payment at this time.

1. Can I use a Visa gift card to make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use a Visa gift card to make a purchase on our website. However, please note that the gift card must have a valid zip code associated with it in order for the transaction to be processed.

2. Why is there a new zip code requirement for using a Visa gift card?

The new zip code requirement is in place to help prevent fraud and protect our customers' personal and financial information. This is a standard security measure that is implemented by many online retailers.

3. What if I don't know the zip code associated with my Visa gift card?

If you are unsure of the zip code associated with your Visa gift card, you can try contacting the issuer of the gift card or checking the card's packaging for any information. If you are still unable to find the zip code, we recommend using a different form of payment.

4. Will I be charged any additional fees for using a Visa gift card?

No, you will not be charged any additional fees for using a Visa gift card on our website. However, please note that there may be fees associated with purchasing or using the gift card itself, depending on the terms and conditions set by the issuer.

5. Can I use a Visa gift card for a subscription or recurring order?

Unfortunately, at this time, Visa gift cards cannot be used for subscription or recurring orders. This is due to the fact that these types of payments require a valid zip code for each transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies