• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kickstart Your Biz in 2021: What Are Your Resolutions?”

In summary, Beth plans to keep her RSVPs, set a schedule for daily tasks, exercise, eat healthy, and boost her business. Rae plans to keep a schedule for daily tasks, exercise, eat healthy, and boost her business. They both want to use all of their vacation days, pay off one credit card, and budget better.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I know we haven't even hit X-Mas yet, but I know we all have resolutions buzzing in our heads already. What are you all going to do to kick off your business in the new year , and what will your resolutions be? (PC related or not)

I don't make resolutions. I'm convinced that the word is Latin for "things I know I should do but have no real intention of attempting for any length of time." I will be sitting down at the beginning of next week and taking a look at the year that's ending. I'll make plans for the next year--plans with steps and time-lines. I'll be glad to post those once I figure them out.

To rephrase, what are your plans for the upcoming year to help your business and/or your lives?

One of the few resolutions I made that I have kept was to RSVP to any invitations our family receives within one week of getting. I started this about 2 years ago when my 1st few hosts complained about people not RSVPing on time and I thought "oops that sounds like me you are talking about!" I hate when we have parties at our house and I have to chase down so many people to find out if they will be attending or not. (BIG difference when I am cooking for 8 guests or 25 guests)...

That's a really good one! I am one of the guilty, I have to say, on procrastinating on the RSVP until the last minute. Doing shows has really taught me how rude that is.

Myself, I'm going to do an "after holiday party" to boost some bookings, then KEEP THEM ROLLING! My goal this year is 4 shows held every month, rain or shine. Maybe not a resolution, but a serious goal! LOL

Beth, I'm so sorry. It was not at all my intention to imply that there was anything wrong with the way you stated your question. What I gave was my standard smart-[insert 3-letter body part here] answer. I sometimes forget that not everyone here is familiar with my way of expressing myself. Please accept my apology.

I resolve not to make any resolutions.That way, I make it and break it in one line and get it over with.I'm with you, Rae.
71526.gif

I've begun work on my plan for 2009. So far my plan includes:

* Set and keep a schedule for doing a bit of cleaning each day so I stay on top of things. I'm busy enough to find great excuses for letting things go, which means I'm too busy to just let things go.

* Set a schedule for each day (office hours, project hours, etc.), and do my best to stick to it. I have my fingers in many interesting pies, so I need to work my plan in order to keep up with each of them. The schedule will change from day to day, but a schedule will help. This is an expansion of last year's plan, which helped tremendously. (And, yes, my daily contacts were a part of that plan and will be on that daily 2009 schedule.)

* Keep a daily log of exercise, medications/supplements, and food eaten. Include notes about general energy level and health so I can track down any habits or foods that detract from my overall well-being.

I'll be sitting down this week to look over any other ideas to add to my plan for 2009.

Now that my house is clean from the party we had yesterday, I'm going to go back and implement Flylady. I need to stay on top of things. The clutter in this house is horrible, and then when it comes time to do some serious decluttering, I get frustrated and don't want to do it.

I was going to wait until the first to start, but I guess today is a good day to start!

I also want to boost my business, as I'm sure we all do. For 2009 I am going to make sure I do the 3-2-1! Not sure I want 2 shows a week, but I am for sure going to make 3 contacts a day!

I also want to set a goal to USE ALL of my vacation at work! I'm given 20 days a year to use, and the last 2 years, I have not used all that I am given. 2007 I only used 10 of them, and 2008 I only used 12! It's use them or lose them, so it does me no good to save them up!

We are also going to budget our money better. My goal is to pay off atleast one of my two credit cards this year. I know it isn't possible to pay off both, unless my business booms and I have a steady extra income flow!

I also have some other goals that I have written down at work, I plan to post them in my signature, that way I see them often and have the constant reminder of what I want to achieve.

1. What is the "Kickstart Your Biz in 2021" program all about?

The "Kickstart Your Biz in 2021" program is a series of workshops and trainings designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners set and achieve their goals for the upcoming year. It focuses on creating actionable plans, developing effective marketing strategies, and increasing productivity and profitability.

2. How can this program help me achieve my business resolutions for the year?

This program provides you with the tools and guidance needed to set realistic and achievable goals for your business. Through interactive workshops and personalized coaching, you will learn how to create a strategic plan, implement effective marketing tactics, and improve your overall business operations to help you reach your resolutions.

3. Who is this program designed for?

This program is designed for entrepreneurs and small business owners who are looking to start the new year with a clear and focused plan for their business. It is also beneficial for those who have specific resolutions or goals in mind, but need guidance and support in achieving them.

4. What can I expect from the workshops and trainings in this program?

Our workshops and trainings are designed to be interactive and informative. You will learn practical strategies and techniques for goal setting, marketing, and productivity, and have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized advice from our experienced coaches and mentors.

5. How do I sign up for the "Kickstart Your Biz in 2021" program?

You can sign up for the program by visiting our website or contacting us directly. We offer different packages and pricing options to accommodate different budgets and needs. We also offer early bird discounts and special promotions, so be sure to check our website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PattieChef21
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies