1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Years

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

What is everyone doing for new years and do you have any resolutions? :)

Dec 31, 2005
  2. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

My resolutions for my business is to become more organized, Committ to 1 power-hour each day (Monday through Friday)- NOT for busy work, but to increase sales, bookings, recruit. I also WILL earn a cruise for my husband and me. My SS#1 month was October, so I started too late this year to acheive it.

Dec 31, 2005
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I hate making resolutions because I never keep them. I would like to get to $15,000 in career sales this year, and maybe earn one of the vacations even if it is the small one. I'm having another baby in March so I'm not sure how that will affect things.

Dec 31, 2005
  4. Daventray

Daventray Guest

Happy New Years!

I am setting back and enjoying an evening with my family. I plan to make a few little resolutions like stop eating out and do a little more exercise. Same old same old ... I would like to set goals for this years PC as well. I hope to make the $15000 this year (even though this is my first year I think I have the motivation to do this...) and recruit 2 to 4 people to start building a team. I would love to travel a little more this year so I will work towards some of those things too. (Still not sure how that works yet?) I am in my SSM3 and although I missed my bonus supplies last month I am determined to get them this month! I hope to enjoy many wonderful adventures with my 2 kids this year and spend lots of time with my hubby! I would also like to help my Husband start his new business building custom cobras and hot rod restoration. Something he has dreamed about for a while. Those are my goals for this year. Everyone have a wonderful New Years!

Dec 31, 2005
  5. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

my goal for the year is to become better organized and to get people underneath me i would love to become a director i also want to earn one of the trips.

Dec 31, 2005
  6. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Happy New Year!

I am spending the evening hanging out with my 3 yr old DS. No wild parties this year!

This coming year, I would like to lose 50 lbs, get organized in my life, PC and career.

I would also like to do some remodeling on my home. It is me and my 2 kids in a 2 bedroom house (18 yr old DD & 3 yr old DS). I currently sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. I have plans for the 3rd bedroom, just has not happened yet. We have lived here for one year and I am tired of the sofa!

For PC I would like to grow my team (no recruits currently) 3-5 would be a great start. I would also like to consistently have 8-10 shows a month. It would be great to be able to afford to quit my job and do PC full time.

I wish you all a safe and happy new year!

Dec 31, 2005
  7. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

this new years eve we was at church. we FINALLY got to do the drama we have been working on for months....it was AMAZING!!! we stayed until 12.

my plans are to get more shows and maybe some recruits and to definately focus more on my family, church, and ministries. my husband has accepted his calling to be a preacher so lots of changes in store for us!!

hope everyone has a blessed new years!!

8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

We watched Madagascar with the kids, then got them to bed and had a nice dinner, just my hubby and me. Barely made it to midnight! LOL!

This year, I really want to step out of my comfort zone with regards to recruiting and promote to Director (by National Conference) I would really also love to earn a trip. We are expecting baby #4 in June, so I would really have to be organized!

Jan 1, 2006
  9. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

This year..

...my only resolutions are for things that I know I can do. So, instead of saying I will lose that baby weight, I'm saying instead my goal is to eat healthier and get more exercise. I know I can do those two things...and the weight loss should be a by-product. I mean, afterall, it's about health, not what the scale says, right? :)

As for PC, my goal is to work less on the shows I have. I started in August and went full force trying to get my business started. Spent nights searching the web (thank you for this board!) for ideas, put together theme show binders, host packets that read like books, 3-ring binders for catalogs. I made morning after calls, follow-up calls, sent thank you notes to hosts, etc, bought the stickers, postcards, etc. I think I was pretty successful, because I came in at just under 10,000 in sales for the year, which was far more than I had expected. All this effort was great to get the business up and running, but the reality is, it is taking WAY too much of my time and it's becoming less and less fun...SO, I'm going to relax a bit. I will set aside 3 hours on Sunday night and 3 hours on Wednesday night. If I can't get my work done in that time, than I probably need to start really thinking if I'm going about this the right way...I have 6 shows in January, so I'll just have to see if this can work for me.

Best wishes to all in the new year,
    Sandy

Jan 1, 2006
Have something to add?