• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Team's Success in 2010 with Monthly Incentives - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of offering different incentives each month to motivate the team, the dilemma of not having enough money for incentives, and the importance of using the down time to plan and prepare for the new year. It also suggests reaching out to others for potential incentive swaps or sales.
cheftiffany
Ok it's that time of year (at least for me) to come up with incentives for my team for 2010. I haven't really been thinking too much on this but we had our Holiday Party last night with other clusters and the incentives were different so that got me thinking and then one of the Threads I read this morning was talking about incentives.

So here's what I was thinking. Anyone think that offering a product or business tool each month would be a carrot to chase? Something different each month so that it seems more exciting. I know that the bags for next month have really motivated some of my girls to get bookings for January. Maybe if I can offer something like that (but on a smaller scale) every month I could get more consistency.

Do you think that will work--get them to chase those carrots. I can even get them to make a list of the things they want.

Here's the dilema--I'm not getting paid as a director so I don't have a lot of extra money to spend on them. It's a viscious circle. I feel like I have to do something to motivate them to work thier own business (so I do get paid as a director) but am not sure how to pay for it at first.

Has anyone thought about what they want to do for the new year yet. I know it seems a little early and we haven't even heard what the new trip is.

I just want my "down time" to be pretty productive in getting my new year started off right. Lots of reorganizing in my house in the next few weeks.

Also how many of you have "left over" incentives that they would maybe want to swap or sell. As an example--like 2 years ago you did charms but now you don't and still have a bunch left. If we could all swap things it may save us some money.

I think offering a different incentive each month could definitely motivate your team to work harder. It keeps things exciting and gives them something to look forward to. Plus, having them make a list of things they want as incentives could also help them stay motivated and focused on their goals.As for the dilemma of not having a lot of extra money to spend on incentives, have you considered reaching out to your company or other directors to see if they have any leftover incentives they would be willing to sell or swap? That could save you some money and still provide your team with incentives.I haven't thought too much about my incentives for the new year yet, but I definitely agree that it's important to use this time to get organized and set goals for the upcoming year. And I think it's great that you're using your "down time" to plan and prepare for a successful year ahead.Good luck with your planning and I hope you find some great incentives for your team!

I completely agree with your idea of offering monthly incentives to your team in order to boost their success in the new year. In my experience, incentives are a great way to motivate and inspire team members to work harder and achieve their goals.I love the idea of offering a different product or business tool each month. This will definitely keep things exciting and give your team something to look forward to. It's also a great way to get them to chase those "carrots" and stay consistent in their efforts. I think having them make a list of the things they want is a fantastic idea as well. It shows that you value their input and are willing to invest in their success.I understand your dilemma about not getting paid as a director and not having extra money to spend on incentives. One suggestion would be to set a budget for yourself and stick to it. You could also consider partnering with other consultants to share the cost of incentives or reaching out to your upline for support. Another option would be to offer incentives that don't require a lot of money, such as recognition and praise, extra training, or personalized coaching sessions.I haven't thought about my plans for the new year yet, but I will definitely be taking some time during the holidays to do so. I believe that starting off the year with a clear plan and goals in place is crucial for success.As for leftover incentives, I think it's a great idea to swap or sell them among consultants. It's a win-win situation for everyone. I would be happy to participate in such a swap if it's something you decide to organize.Wishing you all the best in the new year and I hope your "down time" proves to be productive in getting your business off to a great start. Best,

1. What are the New Year Team Incentives for this year?

The New Year Team Incentives for this year include a variety of rewards and bonuses for achieving sales, recruiting, and team building goals. These may include cash bonuses, free products, exclusive training opportunities, and recognition at company events.

2. How can I qualify for the New Year Team Incentives?

To qualify for the New Year Team Incentives, you must meet the specific requirements set by the company for each incentive. This may include reaching a certain sales volume, recruiting a certain number of new team members, or achieving a certain level of leadership within your team.

3. Are the New Year Team Incentives available to all consultants?

Yes, the New Year Team Incentives are available to all active consultants within the company. However, some incentives may have additional requirements such as a minimum number of months with the company or a certain sales level to be eligible.

4. Can I earn multiple New Year Team Incentives at once?

Yes, it is possible to earn multiple New Year Team Incentives at once if you meet the requirements for each one. However, some incentives may have overlapping requirements, so it is important to carefully track your progress and prioritize which incentives you are aiming for.

5. How will I receive my New Year Team Incentives?

New Year Team Incentives are typically distributed through your consultant account or mailed to your registered address. The exact method of distribution may vary depending on the specific incentive and the company's policies. You will be notified of how to claim your incentives once you have qualified for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Karen Weber