• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Goals with a Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy

In summary, this thread is a great way to start the new year. Everyone has different goals, but setting resolutions is a great way to start off the year.
AmyjonesPC
Does anyone have a Pampered Chef or personal resolution?

I also had an idea for a message board buddy. We could share our goals for our business and hold each other accountable for what we have commited to. For me it would be spending time each morning to make at least 3-5 phone calls, but I just always put it off until later.

My resolutions:

Personal: to keep on top of all my friends & family birthday's & anniversaries
Professional: To become a Director by May

I think they are achievable!

My Resolutions for my business is to make director by december and earn the level III of the incintive trip. I am already off to a good start.

My Resolution for my personal life is to find a part time teaching job! :D

This is an awesome thread, I have had my recruits doing the same thing! Goals help us do better in anything. Thanks for starting this thread! :D

ResolutionsMy personal resolutions for the new year are:
to have my taxes done by March 1st. I turned in my 2004 taxes this October...oops!
to find a full-time job.
to determine whether to get married or not. Been in the relationship for 7 years as of December. He's pushing me now.

My Pampered Chef resolution is Customer Care Calls. I usually set aside one day a month. I want to change that to one day a week so that it won't seem so overloading.

Last edited:
My resolutions:

Personal: to save $$ and decorate the house (goodbye white walls! :) )
Professional: to make Future Director and earn an incentive trip (hello real honeymoon! :D )

No matter what your resolutions are, personal or professional, remember that obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal! Let's keep each other accountable so that we can all attain that which we strive for!

Professional: My resolutions are to HOLD 2 kitchen shows a month, RECRUIT 2 consultants, REACH $15,000 in career sales and ATTEND National Conference (I couldn't go last year because I had a 2.5 month old).

Personal: READ thru the Bible in a year, START a MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) at our church and SAVE monthly for our 2 sons college educations (and I want more children!) :D

1. How does having a Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy help me achieve my goals?

Having a Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy can provide you with support, accountability, and motivation to stay on track and reach your goals. They can also offer helpful tips and advice based on their own experiences.

2. Can I choose my own Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy?

Yes, you can choose your own Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy. It is important to choose someone who you trust and who has similar goals and values as you.

3. What kind of goals can I set with a Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy?

You can set any type of goal with your Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy, whether it's related to your Pampered Chef business or personal goals such as health and fitness, career, or personal development. The key is to have a supportive partner who can help you stay accountable and motivated.

4. How often should I check in with my Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy?

It is recommended to check in with your Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy at least once a week. This allows for regular accountability and support, but you can also check in more frequently if needed.

5. Can I have more than one Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy?

Yes, you can have more than one Pampered Chef or Personal Resolution Buddy if you feel that having multiple partners would better support you in achieving your goals. Just make sure to communicate and coordinate with all of your buddies to ensure everyone stays on the same page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies