• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forced to Cross Over to the Dark Side: My Yahoo Email Nightmare

In summary, "Forced to Cross Over to the Dark Side: My Yahoo Email Nightmare" is a blog post about a Pampered Chef employee's experience of having to switch to Yahoo Mail due to company policy changes. The author expresses frustration and disappointment with the switch, mentioning technical difficulties and a lack of personalization options. However, they do acknowledge the positive aspects of good spam filtering and easy email organization. The switch also had a negative impact on their productivity and communication at their job, highlighting the importance of using tools and systems that work well for individual needs in a work environment.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have been forced to cross over to the Dark Side with my Yahoo email.

Thank God I sent out my newsletter before this change was forced upon me.

But just for "fun" I tried to send out the newsletter. It would not let me eliminate the "host of the month" for May (which I don't like to include, who wants to see that somebody got $15 in free products and $30 for her time) but let me cut the Twitter link just fine.

Am I missing something?

Oh how I hate the New Yahoo!

It sounds like you are having trouble with Yahoo's new email system. It is possible that the new system doesn't allow you to delete certain elements in your newsletter, such as the "host of the month" section. You may need to contact Yahoo support to get assistance with this issue.

I completely understand your frustration with being forced to switch to Yahoo email. It can be really frustrating when changes like this are made without our consent. And it's even more annoying when we encounter issues like not being able to eliminate certain content or links. It's definitely not fun trying to navigate through all these changes. Have you tried reaching out to their customer support for help with the issue? Maybe they can offer some solutions or explanations as to why certain things are not customizable. Overall, I agree with you - the new Yahoo is not the most user-friendly platform. Hang in there!

1. What is "Forced to Cross Over to the Dark Side: My Yahoo Email Nightmare" about?

"Forced to Cross Over to the Dark Side: My Yahoo Email Nightmare" is a blog post written by a Pampered Chef employee who shares their experience of having to switch from their preferred email provider to Yahoo Mail due to company policy changes.

2. Why did the author have to switch to Yahoo Mail?

The author explains that their company, Pampered Chef, made a decision to switch all employees to Yahoo Mail for better security and communication within the company.

3. How did the author feel about the switch to Yahoo Mail?

The author expresses frustration and disappointment with the switch, as they were used to using a different email provider and had to learn a new system. They also mention technical difficulties and a lack of personalization options on Yahoo Mail.

4. Did the author find any positive aspects of using Yahoo Mail?

While the author had mostly negative experiences with Yahoo Mail, they do mention that the platform has good spam filtering and allows for easy organization of emails into folders.

5. How does the author's experience relate to their job at Pampered Chef?

The author discusses how the switch to Yahoo Mail had a negative impact on their productivity and communication with clients and colleagues, ultimately affecting their job at Pampered Chef. They also mention the importance of using tools and systems that work well for each individual's needs in a work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom