• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Write-In Receipts for Your Pampered Chef Business

In summary, the new disclaimer on the outside order form means that the front page of the receipt does not count as an original receipt without the back page. You can still print receipts from home, but they will have to be the computer generated ones from Pampered Partner and printed on the receipt paper.
jtoler_funchefshows
I have always used the receipts that you print from consultants corner for my reciepts. After a show, I bring them home and make a copy to send to the host for distribution with guests orders. I always print them double-sided so that the statement of guarantee appears on the back. But the receipts from Consultants Corner for February now has the following disclaimer at the bottom:

THIS FORM MAY NOT BE USED AS AN ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT

This was never on the forms before, and I'm wondering if this means I'm going to have to switch to the carbon receipts. I guess that I could still print receipts from home but they would have to be the computer generated ones from Pampered Partner and printed on the receipt paper.

Have I been doing this all wrong?

I am going to email home office about that. Because, the next page of the receipt says that it can be used for returns. Maybe it just means that the front page won't count as an original receipt without the back page...like the PP receipts. They say something to that effect also. What would be the point of having the second page on CC if you couldn't use it?

Let me know the response that you get.

That is something new that they have added to the bottom of the outside order form. I went back and looked at Jan and it does not state that. Please let us know what you find out.

Is there any reason why I can't continue to use Fall/Winter Season write-in order forms and just change the shipping cost. I have tons of them left. Sorry, I know that sounds like such a simple question. I just wanted to make sure first.

jenniferlynne said:
Is there any reason why I can't continue to use Fall/Winter Season write-in order forms and just change the shipping cost. I have tons of them left. Sorry, I know that sounds like such a simple question. I just wanted to make sure first.

If you used them and changed the shipping cost you would get tons of complaints about shipping and we all know how many people already object to the cost already. Just my thought.

Has to be officialFor receipts, you have 3 options, Write-In, Long-Form or Official Sales Receipt Paper. If you are using anything else then the company can reject a return or exchange! :eek:

I use outside order forms (not company ones) at my shows. I allow my guests to use the backside as their wish list. I then tell them that they will receive an official receipt with their order. After the show closes, I print ALL of the receipts from PP on Official Sales Receipt Paper.

What are "New Write-In Receipts"?

"New Write-In Receipts" are a new feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to write in their own custom items and quantities on their order form. This gives customers the flexibility to purchase items that may not be listed in the catalog or online.

How do I use "New Write-In Receipts"?

To use "New Write-In Receipts", simply fill out the desired item and quantity on the designated line on your order form. Make sure to include the item name and number (if applicable) for accuracy and processing purposes.

Can I use "New Write-In Receipts" for any product?

Yes, you can use "New Write-In Receipts" for any product that you would like to purchase from Pampered Chef. However, please note that these items may not be eligible for any promotions or discounts.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for "New Write-In Receipts"?

There are no restrictions or limitations for using "New Write-In Receipts". However, please keep in mind that these items may not be eligible for any promotions or discounts and may have different shipping times than catalog or online items.

Can I return or exchange items purchased through "New Write-In Receipts"?

Unfortunately, items purchased through "New Write-In Receipts" cannot be returned or exchanged as they are considered custom orders. Please make sure to double check your order before submitting to ensure accuracy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kary
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tracyt
  • PCwithStay-C