• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New write-in receipts

Nov 7, 2005
I have always used the receipts that you print from consultants corner for my reciepts. After a show, I bring them home and make a copy to send to the host for distribution with guests orders. I always print them double-sided so that the statement of guarantee appears on the back. But the receipts from Consultants Corner for February now has the following disclaimer at the bottom:

THIS FORM MAY NOT BE USED AS AN ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT

This was never on the forms before, and I'm wondering if this means I'm going to have to switch to the carbon receipts. I guess that I could still print receipts from home but they would have to be the computer generated ones from Pampered Partner and printed on the receipt paper.

Have I been doing this all wrong?

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I am going to email home office about that. Because, the next page of the receipt says that it can be used for returns. Maybe it just means that the front page won't count as an original receipt without the back page...like the PP receipts. They say something to that effect also. What would be the point of having the second page on CC if you couldn't use it?

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
That is something new that they have added to the bottom of the outside order form. I went back and looked at Jan and it does not state that. Please let us know what you find out.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Is there any reason why I can't continue to use Fall/Winter Season write-in order forms and just change the shipping cost. I have tons of them left. Sorry, I know that sounds like such a simple question. I just wanted to make sure first.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
jenniferlynne said:
Is there any reason why I can't continue to use Fall/Winter Season write-in order forms and just change the shipping cost. I have tons of them left. Sorry, I know that sounds like such a simple question. I just wanted to make sure first.

If you used them and changed the shipping cost you would get tons of complaints about shipping and we all know how many people already object to the cost already. Just my thought.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Has to be official

For receipts, you have 3 options, Write-In, Long-Form or Official Sales Receipt Paper. If you are using anything else then the company can reject a return or exchange! :eek:

I use outside order forms (not company ones) at my shows. I allow my guests to use the backside as their wish list. I then tell them that they will receive an official receipt with their order. After the show closes, I print ALL of the receipts from PP on Official Sales Receipt Paper.