• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken & Ham Wraps - Quick & Easy Recipe!

the cream cheese really spreads nicely. I personally love using the laughing cow light garlic & herb cheese.
Tina1977
I made the Chicken, Ham & Swiss wraps and the Buffalo Chicken wraps last night and they were amazing. My son liked the Chicken, Ham & Swiss best but said both were good. I used the fajita sized tortillas and it does only take 3 minutes on each side if the grill pan and press are pre-heated. Highly recommend these. My son was even brainstorming new kinds to create such as Philly Steak & Cheese, Carne Asada Steak fajita, Ham with Mushrooms & Swiss cheese. Lots of ideas just need to experiment with which rubs/seasonings to use.

Tina keep us informed on the rubs/seasonings and which ones work best its great to change up things all the time wahoo, for experiementing.

We tried one with broccoli (lightly steamed then chopped), chicken, and swiss cheese for my DD who loves stuffed chicken breasts but can no longer have the gluten (we used gluten-free tortillas). Except for the fact that she said it needed more cheese, she said it was great! That's one recipe we will be making on a very regular basis from now on. Plus, it re-heats well for a fast meal the next day.

Please post your recipes. Not impressed with the ones in the book... will have to experiment. If it contains mayo or mustard, it turns my stomach ... I like the ideas you posted!

I absolutely LOVE the chicken, tomato, and basil wrap. That's one of my favorite food combos.

Greek Wrap : 3 Boneless Chicken Breast brush with olive oil (use silicone brush), than sprinkle with the PC Greek Rub 2 Tbsp (cook in SRB in microwave, HIGH 5-6 minutes). Sliced Black Olives (use Egg Slicer), Cucumber peeled & sliced lengthwise (use serrated peeler), Red Onion (use Simple Slicer on 1), 4 oz Crumble Feta Cheese. Combine 1/2 cup Sour Cream with PC 1/2 tsp PC Dill Mix, mix well in Classic Batter Bowl. Add chicken to batter bowl, stir to coat. Assemble wraps by adding 1/3 chicken mixture, 1/3 cucumbers, sliced black olives, sliced red onion, feta cheese. Fold in sides of tortilla wrap and roll up. Pre heat Grill Pan & Press on medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Place wraps on pan & Grill 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from pan & enjoy ! :chef:

My DD and I both like steak quesidillas so I'm going to marinate some flank steak as I do for fajitas, grill it (probably in the grill pan) and cut it up then mix it with mexican cheese, wrap it and grill it again. Might even add some onions and/or green peppers. I made the broccoli and cheese ones again Saturday night - about 4 ounces of shredded swiss cheese, one crown of broccoli lightly steamed then chopped in the MFP, 3 chicken breast pieces (I find the ones in my store are so thick they take longer to cook so I slice them in half so they are about 3/8-1/2 inch thick) cooked in the SRB, and about 1/4 cup fresh mozarella in cubes. DD LOVED it and I like the fact that I can make extras on the weekend and she has a fast meal she can just grab and go then heat at school.

My husband and I love ruebens. The other night I made rueben wraps. Thousand Island on the tortilla, then piles on turkey pastrami, a slice of swiss and sour kraut. Not really show worthy, but it was really good!

I made the Chicken, Ham and Swiss ones last night cause I knew I'd like them after tasting them at our last meeting. However, I was doing that at the same time as the dip for the zucchini fries and forgot to add the sauce to the chicken, so we just dipped our wraps in the sauce. I also totally burned the zucchini fries cause I forgot to turn on the timer (what a great night, right?) they were still good though! I was impressed :)
LaRocca.PamperedChef - those greek wraps sounds like something my hubby would absolutely LOVE!!!

Laughing cow cheese or cream cheese, spinach, roast beef, red onions, swiss cheese, and tomatoes and/or red pepper for color.

If you microwave the wrap for 20 seconds, the cream cheese really spreads nicely. I personally love using the laughing cow light garlic & herb cheese.

Last edited:
I had some leftover ground beef sliders that I chopped up, mixed with ketchup/mayo, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped dill pickles (similar to our Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad).
Put in a wrap and grilled... YUMMY!

You could even do like taco bell does GRILLED STUFFED BURRITOS!! And I am sure it would be a lot cheaper!!:chef:

LoriLions said:
Laughing cow cheese or cream cheese, spinach, roast beef, red onions, swiss cheese, and tomatoes and/or red pepper for color. If you microwave the wrap for 20 seconds, the cream cheese really spreads nicely. I personally love using the laughing cow light garlic & herb cheese.
This sounds SO good - and I have everything I need to make this for dinner! I don't have garlic and herb cheese, but I am going to mix a little of the new garlic and herb rub in some cream cheese!

LOVE these new wraps!! We tried the Buffalo chicken this past weekend and just last night did a Philly Cheesesteak. We cooked the strip steak in the skillet with some Jamaican Jerk rub, onion, green pepper, garlic, mushrooms and olive oil. Then I took the warm wrap, sprinkled it with a decent amount of shredded provolone cheese, added the steak and veggies, then more cheese. 3 minutes on each side and they were DELICIOUS!!

Chicken Pesto: Basil pesto, diced cooked chicken or sliced lunch meat, diced green peppers, diced red onion, shredded cheese- I prefer Monterey Jack or mozarella cheese.

Variations:
- carmelize the onions and saute the peppers or use roasted red peppers
- add cream cheese to the pesto
- add the new garlic and herb rub to the cream cheese then add to the pesto

I love that you can cook the chicken in the DCB in the microwave or on the grill using he new BBQ roasting pan first. Take the basil out of the herb keeper and use the MFP to make basil pesto--use the new herb rub too. This recipe has endless possibilities featuring our products.

Today I took Chicken and added a little Korean BBQ Sauce. I then put one slice of pepper jack cheese, the chicken, then thinly sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, and green onions, and another slice of cheese. I wrapped up and they were amazing!

Bacon-Potato Breakfast Wraps/Burrito:
For four servings:
- Use 2-4 baked potatoes that were grilled using the new BBQ Vegetable Rack (I made extra pototoes last night while cooking the chicken on the grill) or microwave/cook the potatoes.
- Microwave 8 slices of bacon in the small ridged baker.
- On the stovetop, heat a small amount of bacon grease or oil and reheat/saute the potatoes and diced onions in grease. In a bowl or the classic batter bowl, beat 1/4 cup milk, four eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Pour over the potatoes and cook until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Spoon mixture into a wrap...cook in the panini pan. Serve with salsa--I recommend homemade MFP salsa.

Variations/options:
- Use bacon, sausage, or diced ham.
- Use sweet potaotoes... Hashbrowns can be used but sometimes they do not reheat as well.
- Use prepacked/precooked diced potatoes found in the refrigerator section of the grocery store.
- If you cook the potato in the microwave, once cooked, remove from the microwave and cut in half to allow the potato to slightly cool. Cook the egg mixture in a pan then add the cooked potato and bacon.
- Consider adding a rub or seasoning mix to the recipe--rosemary herb, southwestern; there are so many options.
- This recipe freezes well. Assemble the wrap, wrap in parchment paper, then wrap in foil. When reheating in the microwave, remove the foil first. Reheat for 1-3 minutes.

Last edited:
StacieB said:
Today I took Chicken and added a little Korean BBQ Sauce. I then put one slice of pepper jack cheese, the chicken, then thinly sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, and green onions, and another slice of cheese. I wrapped up and they were amazing!

This sounds amazing!! I love the Korean BBQ sauce. The other day, I used it as a dipping sauce for my chicken potstickers. Way better than the sauce that comes with them!

Shari in TX

1. How long does it take to make Delicious Chicken & Ham Wraps?

The recipe can be prepared and cooked in just 20 minutes, making it a quick and easy option for busy weeknights.

2. Can I use different types of meat in the wraps?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken and ham with your choice of protein such as turkey, beef, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. Is this recipe suitable for meal prep or leftovers?

Absolutely! These wraps can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. They also make a great option for packed lunches.

4. Can I add additional vegetables to the wraps?

Yes, feel free to add any of your favorite veggies such as bell peppers, mushrooms, or avocado for added flavor and nutrition.

5. Are there any alternative options for the wraps besides tortillas?

For a healthier option, you can use lettuce leaves or collard greens as a wrap substitute. You can also use pita bread or naan for a different flavor profile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies