• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will this winter-themed flyer attract more attendees to my cousin's show?

In summary, Shannon is trying to make her third show a big success, but she is struggling because she does not have a lot of turnout due to her cousin's reluctance to make reminder calls. Shannon suggests that her guests make the reminder calls themselves, and also provides a helpful reminder about switchboard, which can be helpful if a guest cannot be reached through normal methods.
jenniferlynne
Hey guys, I just made a new flyer and wanted to share it with you. My cousin is hosting her 3rd show with me within 9 months. She tries so hard but just never gets a good turn out (partly because she won't make reminder calls). It's been really cold here (20's and 30's) so I wanted to make a really warm and inviting invite without looking too Christmasy. Hope you all enjoy.

P.S. I did offer to make the reminder calls for her, but I've yet to receive the phone numbers from her.

Attachments

• Oh the weather outside is frightfu1.doc
    51 KB · Views: 773
InviteWOW!! That is so cute!! What a great idea. I love it!! :)

Thanks. I was trying to come up with the song last night in my head. I couldn't sleep last night until I finished it!

I love the flyer

shannon

Thank you. I am trying so hard to make the invites look really appealing so lots of guest will show up. I'm having a Desperate Housewives show on the 19th, and I can't wait!!! I've been searching this thread all day getting ideas.

jenniferlynne said:
Hey guys, I just made a new flyer and wanted to share it with you. My cousin is hosting her 3rd show with me within 9 months. She tries so hard but just never gets a good turn out (partly because she won't make reminder calls). It's been really cold here (20's and 30's) so I wanted to make a really warm and inviting invite without looking too Christmasy. Hope you all enjoy.

P.S. I did offer to make the reminder calls for her, but I've yet to receive the phone numbers from her.

Jennifer,

Get her list (names and phone numbers) and make the reminder calls FOR her. I send my hosts invites and make the reminder calls. It has been WELL worth the effort.

Good Luck!

I did send her the guest list that someone from this site created. It has a place for the names as well as their phone number. Well, when she mailed it back it had no phone numbers. I called her and told her if she got them for me, would make the follow up calls. She said ok, but she never did. Since she is my cousin, I know a lot of the people anyway. I should be able to find most of the #'s

When that happens to me, I use switchboard. You can put in their name and city and zip and it comes up with a phone # if it is listed. You can google switchboard and it will come up.

1. What is included in the new Winter Theme Show Flyer?

The new Winter Theme Show Flyer features a variety of kitchen tools and products perfect for the holiday season. It includes festive items such as snowflake-shaped cookie cutters, holiday-themed aprons, and serving platters.

2. Can I customize the Winter Theme Show Flyer for my own show?

Yes, you can personalize the Winter Theme Show Flyer with your own contact information and show details. This will help your guests easily place orders and contact you for future parties.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Winter Theme Show Flyer?

Yes, the Winter Theme Show Flyer includes exclusive deals and discounts on select items. Keep an eye out for special offers and bundle deals to save on your holiday shopping.

4. How can I get a copy of the Winter Theme Show Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Winter Theme Show Flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request a digital copy to share with friends and family.

5. When does the Winter Theme Show Flyer expire?

The Winter Theme Show Flyer is only available for a limited time, so be sure to place your orders before the expiration date. Check the flyer for the specific expiration date or ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
Replies