1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show New Winter theme show flyer

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Hey guys, I just made a new flyer and wanted to share it with you. My cousin is hosting her 3rd show with me within 9 months. She tries so hard but just never gets a good turn out (partly because she won't make reminder calls). It's been really cold here (20's and 30's) so I wanted to make a really warm and inviting invite without looking too Christmasy. Hope you all enjoy.

P.S. I did offer to make the reminder calls for her, but I've yet to receive the phone numbers from her.

Attached Files:

2. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Invite

WOW!! That is so cute!! What a great idea. I love it!! :)

Feb 9, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

Thanks. I was trying to come up with the song last night in my head. I couldn't sleep last night until I finished it!

4. KirstenAnne

KirstenAnne Member Silver Member

Nice Flyer

Feb 9, 2006
  5. shano

shano Member

I love the flyer

shannon

Feb 10, 2006
  6. jenniferlynne

Thank you. I am trying so hard to make the invites look really appealing so lots of guest will show up. I'm having a Desperate Housewives show on the 19th, and I can't wait!!! I've been searching this thread all day getting ideas.

Feb 10, 2006
  7. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Jennifer,

Get her list (names and phone numbers) and make the reminder calls FOR her. I send my hosts invites and make the reminder calls. It has been WELL worth the effort.

Good Luck!

Feb 11, 2006
  8. jenniferlynne

I did send her the guest list that someone from this site created. It has a place for the names as well as their phone number. Well, when she mailed it back it had no phone numbers. I called her and told her if she got them for me, would make the follow up calls. She said ok, but she never did. Since she is my cousin, I know a lot of the people anyway. I should be able to find most of the #'s

Feb 13, 2006
  9. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

When that happens to me, I use switchboard. You can put in their name and city and zip and it comes up with a phone # if it is listed. You can google switchboard and it will come up.

Feb 14, 2006
Have something to add?