• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Windows Vista and Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, Pampered Partner Plus is currently not compatible with Windows Vista. It is recommended to use a different operating system or wait for a compatible version to be released. Data cannot be transferred from Pampered Partner Plus to Windows Vista at this time and there may be additional costs for the updated version. The release date for the compatible version is currently unknown, but updates will be provided when available.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All-I just thought I would post this here and save somebody some time - I am a mac user and Pampered Partner Plus ate up all of my Memory on Virtual PC so I figured it was time to go buy a PC notebook to take to shows with me. Well my new notebook came with Windows Vista and after an hour of trying to install it I finally called tech support.Turns out they never tested PP+ on Windows Vista so there is a "work around" that tech support needs to walk you through - that took me about an hour, but only because I jumped ahead from what the tech guy was telling me without asking what I should click (we were chatting - he was very nice) and I had to uninstall and reinstall again.Bottom line - if you have Windows Vista CALL TECH SUPPORT and save yourself some time and headaches!

Last edited:
I went thru the same thing a little over a week ago, maybe 2. It was a headache!

same here. dummy me thought a new lap top would be awesome....too bad vista is such a pain in the rear. most of my memory was already ate up before i even installed PP3. :mad:

1. What is the compatibility of Pampered Partner Plus with Windows Vista?

At this time, Pampered Partner Plus is not compatible with Windows Vista. We are working on a version that will be compatible and will announce any updates as soon as they are available.

2. Can I still use Pampered Partner Plus on Windows Vista?

No, unfortunately, Pampered Partner Plus is not compatible with Windows Vista. We recommend using a different operating system or waiting until a compatible version is released.

3. Is there a way to transfer my data from Pampered Partner Plus to Windows Vista?

Currently, there is no way to transfer data from Pampered Partner Plus to Windows Vista. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend keeping your data on a separate device until a compatible version is available.

4. Will there be any additional costs for the updated version of Pampered Partner Plus for Windows Vista?

We cannot confirm any additional costs at this time. We are working on making the update available at no extra cost, but this is subject to change. We will provide updates as soon as they are available.

5. When will the compatible version of Pampered Partner Plus for Windows Vista be released?

We do not have a specific release date at this time. Our team is working diligently on creating a compatible version, and we will announce any updates as soon as they are available. Thank you for your patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • Tara1021
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • irishjc820