• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Windows Vista and Pampered Partner Plus

AMTC

Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Hi All-

I just thought I would post this here and save somebody some time - I am a mac user and Pampered Partner Plus ate up all of my Memory on Virtual PC so I figured it was time to go buy a PC notebook to take to shows with me. Well my new notebook came with Windows Vista and after an hour of trying to install it I finally called tech support.

Turns out they never tested PP+ on Windows Vista so there is a "work around" that tech support needs to walk you through - that took me about an hour, but only because I jumped ahead from what the tech guy was telling me without asking what I should click (we were chatting - he was very nice) and I had to uninstall and reinstall again.

Bottom line - if you have Windows Vista CALL TECH SUPPORT and save yourself some time and headaches!

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2006
same here. dummy me thought a new lap top would be awesome....too bad vista is such a pain in the rear. most of my memory was already ate up before i even installed PP3. :mad: