• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New websites

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I'm not complaining, because I guess they are working the kinks out, but yesterday when I was browsing my site, some parts of someone else's website was on some of my pages and just now i was browsing, and it appears that I could "see" someone shopping on my products page. I saw the name of one of my hosts on there, so I assume she or one of her guests was shopping. What do you think?

christol7

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2005
Websites

I am so confused any information that can be lent would be greatly appreciated. I just started my website last night. I am a bit disappointed. :( My website has the old catalogs and I can't seem to get the pictures in the right areas. Is it always so cumbersome. I am so confused. :confused: I am not sure I should have done this.

Christa

Dec 14, 2005
I was just on my site again and saw one of my hosts names in the Products section. Does that just mean someone was shopping?