1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New websites

1. Christa

Christa Member

I'm not complaining, because I guess they are working the kinks out, but yesterday when I was browsing my site, some parts of someone else's website was on some of my pages and just now i was browsing, and it appears that I could "see" someone shopping on my products page. I saw the name of one of my hosts on there, so I assume she or one of her guests was shopping. What do you think?

Mar 2, 2006
  2. christol7

christol7 Novice Member

Websites

I am so confused any information that can be lent would be greatly appreciated. I just started my website last night. I am a bit disappointed. :( My website has the old catalogs and I can't seem to get the pictures in the right areas. Is it always so cumbersome. I am so confused. :confused: I am not sure I should have done this.

Mar 2, 2006
  3. Christa

Christa Member

I was just on my site again and saw one of my hosts names in the Products section. Does that just mean someone was shopping?

Mar 8, 2006
Have something to add?