• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Navigate the New Website?

In summary, the new website is not as user friendly as the old website. Some of the features are available, but not all. The exporting of contacts and shows to Excel is not working well.
ChefJen2012
Is there anyone out there that can help me with features of the new webiste? I started in May and I was told to use the new "beta" site for everything. I keep reading posts about all the recordkeeping features, personal website features etc available with the old system, but I getting very frustrated that I am not able to do the same things on the new site!!:mad:

This "beta" site should really be complete by now - it's been months!

Is there anyone that can help me? Please?:confused:

It depends on what you're looking for. If you provide some specific things you are looking for - I'd be happy to help. Feel free to PM me.

I was referring to exsporting contacts, using a calendar feature and the newsletters. Is that available on the new site?

The calendar feature is there. I used it when I used the new web when it first came out. Loved it. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the newsletter is not yet set up for new webbers. As for exporting contacts, where do you want to export them to?

I was trying to export my contacts and show information to Excel, but it doesn't seen to be working well.

Ahh, I can't help with that one, sorry.

To export your contacts go to Selling & Recruiting > My contacts. Then put a check in the box next to those you want to export. From the drop down labeled actions choose export selected. To export your shows to go My shows > my shows and orders. Select the date range of shows you'd like to export and then in the top right click the export to excel link.

The calendar is under Selling & Recruiting > My calendar or you can view it by clicking on home. The newsletters aren't available to the new website users.

Thanks, most of that worked, but exporting to Excel is messy. Nome of teh dates show up and some of the $ totals didn't show up either. Also, it doesn't export all my info, just upto 12 on a page. Annoying :-(

What are the common reasons for being frustrated with a new website?

Some common reasons for being frustrated with a new website include slow loading times, confusing navigation, broken links, lack of necessary features, and compatibility issues with different devices or browsers.

How can I improve my experience with a new website?

To improve your experience with a new website, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser or device, providing feedback to the website's developers, and seeking out tutorials or customer support for assistance.

What should I do if I encounter an error or technical issue on a new website?

If you encounter an error or technical issue on a new website, you can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache and cookies, checking for any updates on your device, contacting the website's customer support, or reporting the issue to the website's developers.

Can I make suggestions for improvements to a new website?

Yes, you can make suggestions for improvements to a new website by providing feedback to the website's developers, leaving a review or comment, or reaching out to the website's customer support. Some websites may also have a designated feedback or suggestion form for users to submit their ideas.

What should I do if I am unable to find what I am looking for on a new website?

If you are unable to find what you are looking for on a new website, you can try using the search function, checking the website's menu or navigation options, using filters or categories if available, or reaching out to the website's customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CGutwein