• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for our new online courses?

they have to qualify now. I'm not sure if they still have to do the training or not but they do need to sign up for it.They don't have to qualify now..>at least that was how they explained or made it sound at SL.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Am I missing something? :confused: I haven't seen anything regarding the new website and app training aside from what I read on CC:

2. Online courses

We'll be rolling out quick and fun courses throughout February.

Manage Shows - Quick & Simple!
Order Entry ... Easy!
Personal Web Site - It's So YOU
Mobile App = Biz Anywhere, Anytime
Connect with Your Contacts
Personal Business Reports Know-How

I've been wondering the same thing - especially if new consultants are supposed to be having the new stuff available March 1!

I've emailed HO about this too and got the canned response about we'll get back to you ..... well, I've got a recruit signing up on the 29th that from what I understand will be using the new app/website and I'd like to know how to handle it. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this sense of anxiety.

mmilus said:
I've been wondering the same thing - especially if new consultants are supposed to be having the new stuff available March 1!

I dont recall anything official fromHO saying for sure new consultants get it starting March 1st. Plus, ANY new roll out, especially one as major as this WILL have hiccups and delays. If suspect rumors have gotten out of hand a bit about the timeline. Since the training isnt even posted, I expect the rollout was either pushed out, or people just assuming. They have only ever said "sometime Spring".

At the Tampa Spring Launch they said that trainings were going to be released the week after... I've still never seen anything.

mmilus said:

When were we told this? I don't recall them ever saying new consultants would start using this on March 1. They did say the program doesn't come with the kit anymore and needs to be downloaded. But there hasn't been a date given out for the new website for anyones use yet that I have seen.

I've only Remember them saying at Launch that the training classes would be coming soon and the new website stuff would be coming in "the spring."

The march cn which I got in the mail today says that new consultants that start after march 1 will receive the ebiztools free during their first 90 days.

This is their response:"Thanks for taking the time to write us about the New Website.

The online training courses are not currently available, but they will be soon. Please watch for an update to the FAQs and the PC Newswire for complete details on that.

Best wishes on a great spring season!"This is SO frustrating. Of course I know the online training is not currently available! I look DAILY for it! Why do they say on CC they will be rolling out training courses throughout February? There are only 2 days left in February.

Brenda.the.chef said:
Why do they say on CC they will be rolling out training courses throughout February? There are only 2 days left in February.

Yea, that's what I've been thinking too. They shouldn't have said at SL that they would be rolling them out the next week when they couldn't.

Tracy99 said:
The march cn which I got in the mail today says that new consultants that start after march 1 will receive the ebiztools free during their first 90 days.

I thought that meant they would have a free website (which they said they would now be calling ebiz) for their first 90 days. That's how it was explained at our launch.

pcsharon1 said:
I thought that meant they would have a free website (which they said they would now be calling ebiz) for their first 90 days. That's how it was explained at our launch.

that's what I was thinking it was too.

pcsharon1 said:

I dont know what they actually get but the cn lists ebiz as including the new app. Plus they did got the website free before. They just had to qualify first. It isnt clear if things are still restricted until they qualify or not.

Tracy99 said:
I dont know what they actually get but the cn lists ebiz as including the new app. Plus they did got the website free before. They just had to qualify first. It isnt clear if things are still restricted until they qualify or not.

They don't have to qualify now..>at least that was how they explained or made it sound at SL. Sounded like they just get the new pws "ebiztools" free in their first 90 days. No mention of qualifying, etc.

So I guess the conclusion is the ebiztools is still unclear and we dont really know what they get. Anyone got a recruit signing in march so we can find out?

We need to wait until the whole thing rolls out. speculatoin results in mis-information.

Last edited:
New consultants always got the website FREE for 90 days once they qualified. Now they will get the free 90 days up front so that they can manage their business with the website like the rest of us will be doing.

How I understand what they are saying is that any consultants signing starting March 1 and forward will receive the website free their first 90 days, then it becomes a pay for business expense. I think they will get the free 90 days when the new site actually becomes available...but that is just how I am processing the info given us.

Personally I hope the training info is available a couple weeks before the rollout takes place....I hate trying to learn new stuff under stress....LMAO

Tracy99 said:

This was what had me concerned as well - I seem to remember them saying something about new consultants getting it before everyone else so that they would not have to learn P3 and then turn around and learn the new way. However, that still doesn't help those of us that are waiting for the training classes "in February" - I think it's obvious by now that they aren't going to be ready in February so they need to change the web-site.:confused:

Tracy99 said:
So I guess the conclusion is the ebiztools is still unclear and we dont really know what they get. Anyone got a recruit signing in march so we can find out?

My recruit decided to wait until tomorrow to sign up. She's one that is re-starting her biz, so we shall see what they set her up with!

The March CN states new consultants as of March 1 will get the new website and eBiz tools.

There is new info available on CC regarding the upcoming website. I just thought I would share this small bit I grabbed off the site:

Can new Consultants still earn a free PWS?

Once the new website is launched, new Consultants who join after that time will get 90 days of eBizTools™for FREE, with no qualification requirement!

Plus, Consultants who joined in 2012, but before the launch of the new website, will receive 60 days of eBizTools™FREE effective on the date they have access to the new website.

There is quite a bit more info if you click on the new website link on CC on the main page and click on FAQs.

Just wanted to give an update on this issue, from what I can see. I am a new consultant and just submitted my Consultant Agreement online today. According to the March Consultant News, I should receive the new ebizTools free for 90 days, but I can not find any information regarding the tool or how to set it up. It seems to me that it is not actually ready to launch, which is upsetting to me since it was one of the main reasons I waited until March to sign my agreement. I emailed HO and will hopefully receive a response soon. I will let everyone know if I find out any info!

Remember, they aren't remodeling a house, they're building a new one. My husband is in software, and it is really common to have something like this get pushed back. It will be here soon, just be patient. New consultants will get 90 days free after it launches.

1. How do I access the new website and app for Pampered Chef?

To access the new website and app for Pampered Chef, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign In" button in the top right corner. This will take you to the login page where you can enter your email and password to access the new website and app.

2. What features are included in the new website and app for Pampered Chef?

The new website and app for Pampered Chef include a variety of features such as improved search functionality, personalized product recommendations, access to exclusive recipes and cooking videos, and the ability to easily track orders and shipments.

3. Is there a tutorial or training available for the new website and app?

Yes, there is a tutorial and training available for the new website and app. You can access this training by clicking on the "Help" button in the top right corner of the website or app. This will take you to a page with step-by-step instructions and helpful videos to guide you through the new features.

4. Can I use the new website and app on my mobile device?

Yes, the new website and app for Pampered Chef are mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store, or visit the website using your mobile browser.

5. How do I provide feedback or report any issues with the new website and app?

If you have any feedback or encounter any issues with the new website and app for Pampered Chef, please reach out to our customer service team. You can find their contact information on the "Contact Us" page of the website or app. We value your feedback and will work to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila