• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Hold-Up with Our New Program/App?

In summary, delays in the release of the new program/app can be attributed to unexpected issues or challenges during the multiple stages and processes of development and implementation. While an exact release date is not available at the moment, the team is working diligently to ensure a high-quality and seamless experience for users. Due to the complex and unpredictable nature of the development process, it can be challenging to provide an accurate release date. However, the new program/app has been designed with user feedback and suggestions in mind and will have enhanced features and functionalities. Until the new program/app is released, users can continue using the current version and stay updated on any developments and progress.
Shawnna
Gold Member
This information may already be somewhere but I can't find it.

Does anyone have any new information on our new program/app? Last year at this time I was considering leaving PC, but after the launch and all the excitement and promises of the new app, I decided to stay. I thought the new app would help us, make it easier on us, and move us forward in our businesses.

Now that it has been nearly a year and we still don't seem to know when the app will be launched I am wondering what the hold-up is. I know there are some who are using the app/program and communicating with HO, but what about the rest of us?

Thank you for your help.

I'm wondering if they will give us an update at Spring Launch.

babywings76 said:
I'm wondering if they will give us an update at Spring Launch.

I sure hope they do.

Hi there, I completely understand your frustration and the desire for more information about the new program/app. As a fellow consultant, I have also been eagerly awaiting its launch. From what I have gathered, the delay is due to some technical issues that are being resolved to ensure the best possible experience for all consultants. I know it can be frustrating, but I truly believe that this new program will be worth the wait and will greatly benefit our businesses. In the meantime, I recommend staying in touch with your upline or reaching out to HO for any updates they may have. Hang in there, and I'm confident that the new app will be well worth the wait!

What is causing the delay with our new program/app?

The development and implementation of a new program or app involves multiple stages and processes, such as designing, coding, testing, and troubleshooting. Any unexpected issues or challenges during these stages can result in delays in the release of the program/app.

When can we expect the new program/app to be released?

We understand your excitement and eagerness to use the new program/app. Our team is working diligently to ensure a high-quality and seamless experience for our users. While we do not have an exact release date at the moment, we will keep you updated on any developments and progress.

Why wasn't the release date for the new program/app communicated earlier?

The development process for a new program/app can be complex and unpredictable, with unexpected challenges arising at any stage. As a result, it can be challenging to provide an accurate release date until all issues have been resolved and the program/app is ready for launch.

Will there be any additional features or changes in the new program/app?

The new program/app has been designed with user feedback and suggestions in mind. While we cannot disclose all the details at this time, we can assure you that the new program/app will have enhanced features and functionalities to improve your experience.

Can we continue using the current program/app until the new one is released?

Yes, the current program/app will continue to be available for use until the new one is released. We recommend using the current version to its fullest potential and staying tuned for updates on the release of the new program/app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lovenpc
  • General Chat
Replies