• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Website for Consultants: Debuting May 14, P3 No Longer Available June 30

In summary, the new web/app was supposed to debut on May 14th, but it has not been released to consultants yet. There is no set timetable for its release, but it is expected to be within the next week or so. The P3 deadline of June 30th may be extended if the new web is not released to everyone in time. Until then, consultants can continue to use P3 to submit orders. There is no need to worry about transferring orders at this point.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Not new consultants. Just consultants.

I heard this would be debuting May 14 for us. It's still not up for us yet.

I'm not complaining but I would like to know the time table for us to get the new web/app. I have a June party open and need to know if I MUST submit it using this feature.

When will P3 no longer be available? Weeks ago I heard June 30 and that seemed like a long way away. But now it's just a month.

I havent seen anyone talk of a timetable, but it is my understanding that even if you were on the new web, if you had the party created in P3 you can still use p3 to submit it. Given the issues, I do not think the June 30 p3 deadline will be holding. That was assuming we all were on the new web by then, which obviously we are not. p3 wont go until we are all on successfully for several weeks or more. I would think you are safe with this show in p3. :)

They have not yet released it to TL & SC's. They are still working on bugs. It is to your advantage that they haven't released it to you yet. HO never gave a date for the next groups release. They implied that it could be a couple weeks after the directors got it but they did not anticipate all the issues that came up.They have not changed the date for P3 to go away but I would imagine if they don't release the new web to everyone in the next week or so they will probably extend that. We'll know when we know.Regardless of when you get the new web you can still submit your June show in P3. I did my May shows in P3 even though I had access to the new web.

Oh I am glad I don't have it too ... I don't even have the I-Pod I consider to be an essential tool. I just wish they'd give us a cut-off date so we don't have to transfer orders.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Oh I am glad I don't have it too ... I don't even have the I-Pod I consider to be an essential tool. I just wish they'd give us a cut-off date so we don't have to transfer orders.

Dont worry about that. At this point you could safely put any June orders in P3 and be able to submit them from there. They will let us know beyond that...

I hope they do too, because I have a late June craft fair. Any product people buy as cash and carry will be replaced in my July show. But then again, I've already determined that everybody who doesn't pay cash at this fair will write their CC number on an order form. I will not find myself in a situation again where I accidentally delete an order and have to bug the person for a valid number.

1. What is the "New Web for Consultants"?

The "New Web for Consultants" is a new platform specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, connect with customers, and access helpful resources and training materials.

2. How do I access the "New Web for Consultants"?

You can access the "New Web for Consultants" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "New Web for Consultants" link in the menu.

3. What features are included in the "New Web for Consultants"?

The "New Web for Consultants" includes features such as a personalized dashboard, tools for managing orders and parties, a social media scheduler, and a resource library with training materials and marketing resources.

4. Is there a cost to use the "New Web for Consultants"?

No, the "New Web for Consultants" is a free platform available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Can I access the "New Web for Consultants" on my mobile device?

Yes, the "New Web for Consultants" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet connection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies