• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Way to Sell Your Stoneware!!

In summary, the new way to sell stoneware is through virtual parties, which allow customers to shop from the comfort of their own home. To host a virtual stoneware party, customers can reach out to their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. By hosting a virtual party, customers can earn the same rewards as they would for an in-person party. There are also special deals and promotions available for virtual stoneware parties, which can be facilitated by the consultant. However, customers can still purchase stoneware through other methods such as directly from their consultant or through the company's website.
PartiesbyJamie
Silver Member
I had a show on Sunday and we were making Beef Taco Ring, by request. We had a great interactive show, put our ring in the oven & about 10 minutes later the power went out!! It stayed out for the rest of the show, until I was packed up and about to leave. Anyway, we left the oven door closed and hoped for the best. Well, you know hot stones will keep your food warm ... they will also continue to cook your taco ring, with no electric!!

Everyone was AMAZED that it came out all perfect & golden in the same bake time!! When I pulled it out, I said something like "the beauty of cooking on stoneware - doesn't even require power to your oven!"

I love it!!!!!

Cool! I'll have to remember that.

Good save! How many stones did you sell?

Wow! Don't think I'll ever try that one but it's a good thing to know.

Great way to save on your electric or gas bill!!! Just turn the oven off after 10 minutes...

That is something else!!!!!! Good to know!!!!!!! Did it boost your stoneware sales???

I sold 4 stones - 2 each to 2 people - total of 7 orders from show. Don't know that it sold the stones but at least it wasn't a disaster & it's a good story.

1. What is the new way to sell stoneware?

The new way to sell stoneware is through our virtual parties. This allows you to connect with friends and family from the comfort of your own home and shop our stoneware collection together.

2. How do I host a virtual stoneware party?

Hosting a virtual stoneware party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process of setting up your party and inviting your guests.

3. Can I earn rewards for hosting a virtual stoneware party?

Yes, you can earn the same great rewards as you would for hosting an in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and help you maximize your rewards.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new way to sell stoneware?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for our virtual stoneware parties. Your consultant will keep you updated on any current offers and help you take advantage of them.

5. Can I still purchase stoneware if I don't want to host a party?

Absolutely! You can always purchase stoneware directly from your consultant or through our website. We also offer a variety of other ways to shop, including virtual cooking classes and online catalog parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedinvegas
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • nikked
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies