• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secret to Getting Bookings: How I Accidentally Booked 3 More Shows!

In summary, Paula ended her PC career because she was running out of bookings. She had a show booked for last night and one for October, but she decided to refer the October one to a different consultant. She has two more bookings, one in July and one in August.
ChefPaulaB
Okay, so, I have decided to end my PC career as soon as I run out of bookings. I had a show booked for last night and one for October and I had decided to refer the October one to a different consultant and if I got any bookings last night I would refer them to a different consultant. At my last few shows I haven't mentioned booking or recruiting at all. I have basically just done the basic show stuff keeping it really simple and again, no mention whatsoever of bookings. The one that I did in May is when I got the October booking, they walked in talking about it, they had been to another one of my shows and decided that they were going to book. Then last night, things are moving along, and all of a sudden one of my past hosts that was a guest starts saying she has to have that DCB and needs to book another show at her cottage at the lake! And asked if I'd come to the lake to do a show :eek: (she also happens to be a lady that my mom has worked with for years and that I know and like a lot) so I couldn't say no! And I couldn't refer her to someone else. Then another lady walks up and asks to see my calendar, she wants to book too! :grumpy: I couldn't tell her no if I agreed to do the other one. So, now I have 2 more bookings, one in July and one in August, so I might as well do the October one too... :cry: I didn't even have my calendar or any host packets or anything, because I wasn't going to book anymore shows! My DD is going to be very upset with me, she was very happy that I was going to my last PC show. So, the moral of the story, if you want bookings, go unprepared and don't talk about them and pretend you don't want them, they will come to you! ;)
So, I guess I'm sticking with it through October!:cry:

I'm sorry I can't feel your pain! ;)

I didn't really expect anyone to feel my pain... but I think it's kind of amusing that when I don't want bookings, I can't seem to stay away from them! My husband cracked up when I told him that I got 2 more bookings!

I'll take them for you Paula! My family is from up that way anyways!:p

ChefLAM said:
I'll take them for you Paula! My family is from up that way anyways!:p
If I get anymore, they're all yours!!!:D Like I said, I just can't turn down the one lady, she's a family friend...
Where is your family from?

That's kind of like washing your car to make it rain. Congratulations on the bookings . . . I guess . . . kind of. LOL!

My family lives in St. Louis and Alma.

What is the last name? Maybe I know them!

raebates said:
That's kind of like washing your car to make it rain. Congratulations on the bookings . . . I guess . . . kind of. LOL!

Thanks, I think! haha!

ChefPaulaB said:
What is the last name? Maybe I know them!

Krepps, McCoy, Schaub

ChefLAM said:
Krepps, McCoy, Schaub

Hmmm, nope, doesn't sound familiar, but I'm not good with names. Hey, any chance that any of them would like to buy a purebred Golden Retriever puppy? $200! No papers but both parents are purebred... they are 6 1/2 weeks old and ready to go to their new homes... 3 boys and 1 girl! Let me know if you want to see pictures!

Not that I know of but I"ll bet they are super cute! I wish I would have had this opportunity a few years back. I would love to see pictures but then I know I would have a hard time turnign one down. :) I will ask around and see if anyone is interested though!

ChefLAM said:
Not that I know of but I"ll bet they are super cute! I wish I would have had this opportunity a few years back. I would love to see pictures but then I know I would have a hard time turnign one down. :) I will ask around and see if anyone is interested though!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

1. How does the "New Way to Get Bookings" program work?

The "New Way to Get Bookings" program is a simple and effective tool to help you generate more bookings for your Pampered Chef business. It involves reaching out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances through various channels, such as social media, email, or in-person meetings, to share the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. What are the benefits of using the "New Way to Get Bookings" program?

The "New Way to Get Bookings" program can help you increase your party bookings and ultimately, your sales. By utilizing your personal network and offering incentives, such as free products or discounts, you can attract more hosts and generate more income for your business. It also allows you to build relationships and expand your customer base.

3. Is there a cost to join the "New Way to Get Bookings" program?

No, there is no cost to join the "New Way to Get Bookings" program. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to this program and can start using it anytime to boost your bookings and sales.

4. How do I track my progress with the "New Way to Get Bookings" program?

The "New Way to Get Bookings" program offers a tracking system, which allows you to keep track of your bookings and rewards. You can easily monitor your progress and see how many parties you have booked and how many rewards you have earned.

5. Can I customize the incentives for my "New Way to Get Bookings" program?

Yes, you can customize the incentives for your "New Way to Get Bookings" program to fit your personal preferences and your target audience. You can offer different rewards or bonuses to make the program more appealing to your potential hosts and increase your chances of getting bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706