• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Virtual Wedding Showers Boost Sales?

In summary, the "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme is a modern and interactive twist on traditional wedding showers. It includes activities and games centered around Pampered Chef products, and can be tailored to fit any space. Hosts can receive special discounts and promotions, and there is still room for a traditional gift opening portion.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Last night I did a wedding shower in MN and skyped it to Montana. People were gathered at both locations and we did the same demo (HoHo Trifle) (something easy since the groom was making it in MT). It was a blast - everyone had fun. It was a bit difficult to get used to talking to the computer and to the people in front of me but it all worked. Think about it next time someone talks about a wedding but the bride & groom are out of state.

What a neat idea - especially for us Alaskans who have family all over the place - now, I'm curious - what is this HoHo Trifle recipe you speak of? ;) pregnant woman needs recipe! :)

AWESOME! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Here is the HoHo dessert, perfect for a pregnant woman;)

Attachments

• Ho Ho DESSERT.doc
    63 KB · Views: 775
zmom58 said:

Or any woman for that matter;)

LOVE the HoHo dessert!:love:

Oh my word.....I'd have to buy 3 boxes of hoho's though.....because I'd eat one of them before I ever made the trifle.

Both are great ideas! I am going to try out this recipe this weekend thanks!

Oh yummy! I need to make this recipe!!! Maybe as part of my kick off show???

That looks absolutely delicious!!! Thanks for sharing!

zmom58 said:

I can't wait to make this!! Thanks for sharing...YUM :love:

I'm gonna make this for Christmas and call it "the Ho Ho Ho Trifle" - thanks for sharing!

What were the sales from this?

1. What is the "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme all about?

The "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme is a modern twist on traditional wedding showers. It focuses on creating a more interactive and engaging experience for both the bride and her guests, rather than just opening gifts. This theme includes fun activities, games, and demonstrations centered around kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef.

2. Can you give some examples of the activities and games included in the "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme?

Some examples of activities and games that can be incorporated into a "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" event include a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products, a blindfolded taste test game, and a kitchen gadget scavenger hunt. These activities not only entertain guests, but also showcase the usefulness and versatility of Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I need to have a large kitchen or cooking space to host a "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" event?

Not at all! The great thing about this theme is that it can be tailored to fit any space. You can host the event in your own kitchen, or even at a larger venue such as a community center or outdoor space. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and organize the set-up of the event to make the most of your space.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme?

Yes, there are! We offer special discounts and promotions for hosts who choose the "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" theme. This can include free products, discounted items, or even a percentage off your total order. Our consultants will work with you to create a customized plan that fits your budget and needs.

5. Can I still have a traditional gift opening portion at a "New Way to Do Wedding Showers" event?

Absolutely! While the focus of this theme is on interactive activities and games, there is still plenty of time to incorporate a traditional gift opening portion. You can choose to do this at the beginning of the event, or save it for the end. Our consultants can help you plan the timing and flow of the event to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg