• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See the Coolest Bento Box on YouTube Today?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Youtube channel features new videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday showcasing kitchen gadgets, cooking demonstrations, recipe tutorials, and tips from top chefs. All recipes shown in the videos can be found on the Pampered Chef website, with printable versions available. Viewers can also expect exclusive discounts and promotions mentioned in the videos, and are encouraged to leave suggestions for future videos in the comments or on social media.
So can we click on share and put these on our Facebook page or would that be against the rules? My facebook page does not list my website or that I am connected to PC in any way, so how would this be different than linking any other video to it. The Share option is there........

I don't see why not. You're not advertising yourself as a PC consultant by sharing the video.

I just shared the Cookie Press one! I am in love with the new cookie press!

I just watched the ham & cheese calzone. I am making it for a show tonight and haven't practiced it. I am glad I watched it.

Ann

This bento box looks so cool!

1. What type of videos can we expect to see on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel today?

Today's videos on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel will feature our newest kitchen gadgets and tools, cooking demonstrations, recipe tutorials, and tips and tricks from our top chefs.

2. How often are new videos uploaded on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel?

We upload new videos on the Pampered Chef Youtube channel every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell to stay updated!

3. Can I find all the recipes shown in the videos on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all the recipes featured in our videos can be found on the Pampered Chef website. We also provide printable versions of the recipes for your convenience.

4. Are there any exclusive discounts or promotions mentioned in the new videos?

Yes, keep an eye out for exclusive discounts and promotions mentioned in our new videos. We often offer special deals and discounts for our Youtube subscribers.

5. Can I request a specific recipe or cooking tutorial to be featured in future videos?

Yes, we love hearing from our viewers and welcome any suggestions or requests for future videos. You can leave your suggestions in the comments section of our videos or reach out to us on our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies