• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Out About Our New Vendor

In summary, the conversation discusses a new vendor that the company has recently acquired. They suggest checking their website or social media for updates on the new vendor. The new vendor will offer a range of kitchen and cooking products and will be available for purchase next month. These products will bring unique features and designs to enhance the cooking experience. Additionally, all products from the new vendor will be covered under the company's warranty.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does any one know anything about are new vendor? maybe I'm just missing the link on the PC website.

Linh66The new vendor is Merrill Corporation, you can find that out on your weekly bites/under Leadership Summit 2006-click on spring 2006 special edition consultant news - page 16 has all the info for now - we should be recieving our copy in the mail around Jan. 30

Very nice stuff!Hey Brooke! You can access their website by clicking on the Promoting your Business tab. Don't look at the pop down menu, Click on that tab. When you click on it, it will bring up Merrill Corporation. They have some awesome looking stuff and I already placed my order yesterday morning. The new business cards are awesome looking.

Oh, one more thing~there is a success starter kit I think priced around $46.95 and when you add up the 3 items together, it comes out cheaper than if you buy the package. Someone else e-mailed the company and they responded back saying that there were supposed to be labels included in the kit but PC took them out and the price was never fixed. They are currently working on the problem and said to check the website to find out the new price.

Another thing I found was that their business cards, when you buy them by themselves, 500 cards are $21.95 and 1000 cards are $27.95. :) Only $6 more to get 500 more cards! Well worth it!! I don't know if it's just a promotional thing but I'm taking them up on their deal now! :D

thanks!!! Have to go check it out!!

1. How can I find out about your new vendor?

To find out about our new vendor, you can visit our website or social media pages for any announcements or updates.

2. What products will the new vendor offer?

The new vendor will offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products, ranging from cookware to baking tools.

3. When will the new vendor's products be available for purchase?

The new vendor's products will be available for purchase starting next month. Keep an eye out for our promotions and product releases.

4. How will the new vendor's products differ from your current products?

The new vendor's products will bring a fresh and unique selection to our current product line. They will offer new features and designs to enhance your cooking experience.

5. Will the new vendor's products be covered under your warranty?

Yes, all products from our new vendor will be covered under our warranty, just like our current products. We stand by the quality and durability of all our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
AJPratt