1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Vendor?

1. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Does any one know anything about are new vendor? maybe I'm just missing the link on the PC website.

Jan 11, 2006
  2. linh66

linh66

Linh66

The new vendor is Merrill Corporation, you can find that out on your weekly bites/under Leadership Summit 2006-click on spring 2006 special edition consultant news - page 16 has all the info for now - we should be recieving our copy in the mail around Jan. 30

Jan 11, 2006
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Very nice stuff!

Hey Brooke! You can access their website by clicking on the Promoting your Business tab. Don't look at the pop down menu, Click on that tab. When you click on it, it will bring up Merrill Corporation. They have some awesome looking stuff and I already placed my order yesterday morning. The new business cards are awesome looking.

Oh, one more thing~there is a success starter kit I think priced around $46.95 and when you add up the 3 items together, it comes out cheaper than if you buy the package. Someone else e-mailed the company and they responded back saying that there were supposed to be labels included in the kit but PC took them out and the price was never fixed. They are currently working on the problem and said to check the website to find out the new price.

Another thing I found was that their business cards, when you buy them by themselves, 500 cards are $21.95 and 1000 cards are $27.95. :) Only $6 more to get 500 more cards! Well worth it!! I don't know if it's just a promotional thing but I'm taking them up on their deal now! :D

Jan 11, 2006
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

thanks!!! Have to go check it out!!

Jan 11, 2006
Have something to add?