• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Vendor

betht471

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2005
Does anyone know when will we be able to use our new vendor, the Merril Corp.? I have been to their website but I cant find any sign of PC.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
betht471 said:
Does anyone know when will we be able to use our new vendor, the Merril Corp.? I have been to their website but I cant find any sign of PC.
You have to go through the PC website. Click on "promoting your business" and then "third party vendors". You have to CLICK on third party vendors or you will only see VIP.

D

Daventray

their link is on

the pc consultant corner under promote your business, third party vendors. I think you can order now. I was on last night and was clicking around.They had alot of nice things and new ideas. I love the yard flag idea.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Consultant's Corner Link

You have to enter their site through the link on Consultant's Corner. Click on Promoting your Business. Don't wait on the drop down menu, just click it. There will be a Merrill Corporation Logo there. Click it and it will take you to the website.

pchefmomof2

Oct 26, 2005
I love their NEW stuff!!! The yard flags are GREAT! They have some really good products to help promote our businesses that are very professional looking. Can't wait to place my order but I have to divide it between here and National in July. I bet they will have more at National Conference for us to choose from. :)

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Hopefully they will be better prepared at Nationals I heard they ran out halfway through the first day, and then they ran out again before the conference was over. I still like their stuff, I love one of their bags. It was a good change I think!