1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Use for the Zester/Scorer

1. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've started using it for small amounts of shredded cheese.

I wanted a bit of cheese on my salad, but not enough to make it worth my while to get out the Deluxe Grater. I grabbed the Zester/Scorer, and it worked great. Nice shreds. No waste. No leftover mini-blocks of cheese.

May 9, 2009
  2. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Cool! That's good to know! There are times when I just want a little bit like you said... now I know. And I hardly ever use my Zester/Scorer so now I'll be able to use it! Thanks for the tip!

May 9, 2009
  3. raebates

I shared it on FB, too. Zester/Scorers aren't one of those daily use items. I think this makes it an easier sell.

May 9, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Smart move Rae.....going to have to try it out! Thanks for the tip, and I'm also loving all the tips you're doing on your countdown! Appreciate it!

5. raebates

My pleasure, Laurie. A few years ago I started doing the tips with the countdown to keep myself from getting bored with it. It's fun finding NC and travel tips.

May 10, 2009
Have something to add?