• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crispy Pizza in a Grill Pan - Perfect Lunch in a Hurry!

In summary, to make crispy pizza in a grill pan, preheat the pan on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, place the pizza directly onto the pan, and cook for 5-7 minutes. Any type of pizza crust can be used, but it should be thin. No oil is needed on the pan's non-stick surface, and toppings can be customized. Multiple pizzas can be made at once, but the pan should not be overcrowded.
mspibb
Gold Member
I just read in one of those email tip lists to warm your Pizza in a non-stick skillet. I had some leftover Thin Crust from Dominos in my fridge. Came home for lunch today and put it in the Grill pan! It was amazing. Crispy crust and heated through. I was kinda in a hurry so I microwaved the first piece a few seconds to get it started but even the pieces I didn't zap heated all the way through. Zested some Fresh Parm with the new Microplane! Mmmmh!

Never thought of trying the grill pan, but we usually reheat pizza in a pan (Stainless works too).

Did you do it on the stove or in the oven?

Stove top!

Hi there! I'm so glad you tried out that tip and had such great results with it! Warming pizza in a non-stick skillet is definitely a game changer - it really helps to bring out the crispy crust and evenly heat the toppings. And adding some freshly grated Parmesan on top with the Microplane is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the grill pan to make crispy pizza?

To make crispy pizza in the grill pan, start by preheating the pan on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Then, place your pizza directly onto the grill pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use any type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pizza crust for this recipe, including homemade or store-bought crust. Just make sure the crust is thin and not too thick, as it may not cook evenly on the grill pan.

3. Do I need to oil the grill pan before cooking?

No, you do not need to oil the grill pan before cooking. The non-stick surface of the pan will prevent the pizza from sticking, and the high heat will help crisp up the crust without any added oil.

4. How can I customize the toppings for my crispy pizza?

You can customize the toppings for your crispy pizza in a grill pan however you like! Try adding your favorite meats, vegetables, and sauces to create your perfect personal-sized pizza. Just make sure not to overload the pizza with too many toppings, as this may affect the cooking time and result in a soggy crust.

5. Can I make more than one pizza at a time in the grill pan?

Yes, you can make multiple pizzas at a time in the grill pan. Just make sure not to overcrowd the pan, as this may affect the cooking time and result in unevenly cooked pizzas. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly if making multiple pizzas at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Renee Anderson
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies