• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Unopened & Opened Supplies

In summary, our return policy allows for full refunds or exchanges within 30 days of purchase for new, unopened supplies. Opened supplies cannot be returned, but defects or malfunctions are covered under a one-year warranty. All supplies are guaranteed to be new, and we allow exchanges within 30 days for a different product of equal or higher value.
Happy Mom
I have the following things available for sale. I have a small house and as usual bought too much. I need to make room for the spring and get the house ready to sell. I will probably be out of commission for awhile.

I would prefer to sell these items as one lot.

1- unopened pack of 25-F/W catalogs

Over 100 receipts-both kinds

10- sealed packs of various PC invitations

Miscellaneous:
Survey slips-most of one packet
Few other things like recruiting brochures,etc.
Video from SS kit

Please send private messages only with reasonable offer. Shipping at your own expense to the US 48 states only, not Alaska or Hawaii. Include your zip for shipping estimates.

All requests will be honored in a timely manner.

Thanks

supply updateInvitations and survey slips are sold.

Also found

new pk. of outside order forms
F/W seasons best booklets-8

Correction-almost 200 order forms
Please send pm if interested in any of the above or remainder of first post.

thanks

Last edited:
All items are sold.

Thanks to all. :eek:

sale was cancelledI still have most of the items except the invitations and survey slips.
Please send me a PM if interested in any of the remaining items.

Thanks

1. What is the return policy for new, unopened supplies?

Our return policy for new, unopened supplies is within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that shipping fees may apply.

2. Can I return opened supplies?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for opened supplies. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are there any warranties for new supplies?

Yes, all new supplies come with a one-year warranty against defects or malfunctions. If you experience any issues within this time frame, please contact us for a replacement or repair.

4. How do I know if a supply is new or used?

All of our supplies are guaranteed to be new and unopened unless otherwise stated. If you receive a product that appears to be used or opened, please contact us immediately for a resolution.

5. Can I exchange a new, unopened supply for a different product?

Yes, we allow exchanges for new, unopened supplies within 30 days of purchase. If the new product is of higher value, you will be responsible for paying the difference. If the new product is of lower value, we will issue a refund for the difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ChefKelebel