• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join Pampered Chef as a consultant in the UK?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef in the UK, you must first fill out an application form and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as a personal website and access to online resources. The cost to join is £99, but there are additional optional tools and resources available for purchase. Ongoing support and training are provided through various methods, and as a consultant, you can host your own parties and participate in team events to expand your network and earn commission on sales.
excel
Hi, I have just sent off my form to join Pampered Chef last night. I am looking forward to the experience and fun. :D I went to a party hosted by a friend and got the bug. So here I am about to become a consultant in the UK. Enjoying this site, what a fab idea. Thanks to every one here.
Tina

Congratulations!! Welcome to an awesome place!!! :D

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in the UK?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in the UK, you first need to fill out an application form on our website or through a current consultant. Once your application is approved, you will need to purchase a starter kit to get started with your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. It also includes your own personal website and access to our online training resources.

3. How much does it cost to join as a consultant?

The cost to join as a consultant in the UK is £99 for the starter kit, which includes over £400 worth of products and supplies. There are also additional optional business tools and resources available for purchase.

4. What kind of support and training is provided for new consultants?

We offer ongoing support and training for our consultants through online resources, in-person training events, and mentorship from experienced consultants. We also have a dedicated support team available to assist with any questions or concerns.

5. Can I host my own parties as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant you can host your own parties to showcase our products and earn commission on sales. You will also have the opportunity to participate in team events and joint parties with other consultants to expand your network and reach more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Larene Hall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Gracie Stafford