• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for New Pampered Chef Items at 30% Off?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers a variety of new and innovative products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Food Chopper. These can be purchased through their website or at cooking parties with the help of a consultant. Special deals and promotions are often available for these new items and demonstrations can be seen at cooking parties or online. All new products also come with a limited warranty for customer satisfaction.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am trying to clean out my Pampered Chef room. I have a list of new items some still in boxes & others no boxes but never used. All items are 30% off. If anyone has the new dots tote or rolling bag I would be willing to trade for those also. Shipping will be added according to zip code.

My email is [email protected] I will email you a list of items when requested via email.

please email me a list. thanks

List, please!

did anyone get this list yet? I still haven't.

Please email me a list :) Thanks!

i would also like to see a list if you have anything left, thanks! [email protected]

1. What new products are currently available for purchase?

The Pampered Chef constantly introduces new and innovative products to enhance your cooking experience. Some of our newest items include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Food Chopper.

2. How can I purchase these new items?

You can purchase our new products through our website or by attending one of our in-person or virtual cooking parties. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for these new items?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our new products. You can check our website or contact a consultant for more information on current promotions.

4. Can I see a demonstration of how to use these new items?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide live demonstrations of our products during cooking parties. You can also find video tutorials on our website or YouTube channel.

5. Do these new items come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our new products come with a limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • chef_kimmo