• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Delete My Website Extension to Set Up in Beta?

In summary, the speaker is a new recruit who is having trouble setting up their website. They tried deleting an extension, but it didn't work and they are concerned about losing their free subscription days. They also mention that they have another recruit experiencing similar issues. They are considering calling technical support for help. They also mention having issues with updating their website information. They were eventually able to access their website and migrate contacts, but now they are facing the challenge of setting up shows. The speaker offers advice to save any changes made before deleting the extension and offers to help further if needed.
Robin R
Hi! I am new trying to set my website up. I did 2 days ago. But, it says it is unavailable. I talked to my director, which is awsome, and she said for me to delete the extension to my PC website I created and set up in the beta. I am trying to delete my extension I created but, it won't. I think I may have misunderstood her. Do I need to delete my subscription and and set up in beta? I don't want to lose anymore of my free website days I get for signing up. Thank you!

I have a new recruit who is having problems too. I do not have the beta site yet so I am clueless as to how to help her. I told her to call HO but still wish I knew how to help

Before I call HO, does anyone know why this is happening? I was trying to set up my new Beta website and none of the info will change! I've hit publish, done it over and over, and it still goes back to an old phone number, won't save my photo or my preferred name, etc.

Actually, I don't have to call HO just yet. This morning I tried to get on the new Beta site and I couldn't get on at all, then I tried awhile later and all my info was updated! I didn't expect that long of a time lag. Oh well.... I'm on and have migrated my contacts. On to the next challenge of setting up shows!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble setting up your website. It sounds like there may have been some confusion about how to delete the extension you created. Have you tried reaching out to our technical support team for assistance? They may be able to walk you through the process or troubleshoot any issues you're having. In the meantime, please make sure to save any changes you've made to your website before attempting to delete the extension. That way, you won't lose any progress you've made. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck with your website!

What is the purpose of setting up a new website?

The purpose of setting up a new website can vary, but it is typically to establish an online presence for a business, organization, or individual. It can also be used to share information, sell products or services, or connect with a specific audience.

What are the key components needed to setup a new website?

To setup a new website, you will need a domain name, web hosting, a website builder or content management system, and content such as text, images, and videos. You may also need to consider design elements, branding, and search engine optimization.

Do I need any technical skills to setup a new website?

It depends on the method you choose to setup your website. If you use a website builder or content management system, you may not need any technical skills as they typically have user-friendly interfaces. However, if you choose to code your website from scratch, you will need at least basic coding knowledge.

How much does it cost to setup a new website?

The cost of setting up a new website can vary depending on the method you choose, the features and tools you need, and any additional services you require. A basic website can range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand, while a more complex or custom website can cost more.

How long does it take to setup a new website?

The time it takes to setup a new website can vary depending on the complexity of the site, the method used, and the amount of content and customization needed. It can take anywhere from a few hours to several weeks or even months to fully setup and launch a new website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • missymssy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • cati123