• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did this nurse become a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, a nurse became a Pampered Chef consultant because she understands the difficulties of balancing work and meal preparation. Attending a Pampered Chef party convinced her to become a consultant due to the fun and interactive experience. Pampered Chef products are actually reasonably priced and the consultant was drawn to the company's mission and the opportunity to earn extra income. She is able to balance her nursing job and consultant role by having a flexible schedule and effectively managing her time.
Patricia marburger
So, I had been invited to my sisters PC party she was hosting this past weekend. I figured I didnt have anything on my schedule so why not go (for lunch of course). I had no intention on buying anything because I had always heard how expensive the products were. The party was so much fun- all of the guests participated in prepping and cooking and it was easy and it was good! So i decided to sign up to be a consultant. I am a nurse (by day) and know the troubles of working all day taking care of others and forgetting about yourself and your families because you are just too tired to stand in the kitchen to prepare meals that take forever! So I am so glad I went to the party and I am super excited about being a consultant.

Welcome

Welcome!
I always find it funny when people say that Pampered Chef is so expensive. A little trivia...I haven't seen the stats for the most RECENT catalog, but the last few that were calculated...at least 75% or so of our products were UNDER $30. And I don't know about other people, but I've got nearly all of my PC products from the first day I bought them- more than 15 years ago! A few cutting tools that don't have that long of a life expectancy have been replaced, but stones, gadgets, etc...yep. Still use them. So when someone tells me that, man, I use that personal experience- I'll spend $5 more for a tool that I'll have 10 years longer than the Walmart version any day!. :) Glad you decided to give us a try! Obviously, we are all big fans. haha.

Welcome to CS Patricia!

Welcome! I was one of those who thought the products were too expensive until I went to a party. Feeling the quality of the products sold me. It took me several years to make the leap to Consultant. Be sure to ask if you have any questions. And, thank you for the work you do as a nurse. That's a tough job.

1. Why did you, as a nurse, become a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a nurse, I understand the struggles of working long hours and not having enough time to prepare meals for yourself and your family. Pampered Chef offers quick and easy meal solutions that fit perfectly into a busy lifestyle.

2. How did attending a Pampered Chef party lead to you becoming a consultant?

I was initially invited to a Pampered Chef party by my sister and had no intention of buying anything. However, after participating in the fun and interactive cooking experience, I was hooked and decided to become a consultant myself.

3. Are Pampered Chef products really expensive?

Contrary to popular belief, Pampered Chef products are actually very reasonably priced. Plus, they are durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your kitchen.

4. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

I was drawn to Pampered Chef because of their high-quality products and their mission to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for busy individuals like myself. Plus, the opportunity to make some extra income while doing something I love was an added bonus.

5. How do you balance your nursing job and being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant allows me to have a flexible schedule and work on my own time. I am able to balance my nursing job and my consultant role by planning and prioritizing my tasks and utilizing my free time effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Diane L Perkins