• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Totes at National Conference: Can't Wait!

Just bustin' chops - I really mean no harm! I just personally found it to be VERY amusing of how much between this site and DS that people got their noses out of whack over a darn GREEN T-Shirt that COSTS a whopping $15.95. How dare the HO do such a thing and OFFER something different. Absurd...
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Did anyone see the new totes to be given away at Conference??? They look pretty cool! I can't wait! This is my first national conference!

I will just say: NOT BLACK!! They listened!

BethCooks4U said:
I will just say: NOT BLACK!! They listened!

Where is that "like" button? I'm so excited about the bag!

Is there a picture of it somewhere?

Check your email. I just got one announcing it.

chefa said:
Is there a picture of it somewhere?

HO sent out an email. I just received it a bit ago.

Very cute! Hopefully roomy and practical.

Here is a pic of it.....

Attachments

• NCtote.jpg
    NCtote.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 595
Love it. Reminds me of the old Papagalo bags that were all the rave in high school. SOME of you may know what I'm talking about!

I think it looks almost like a laptop/computer bag almost ~ but I agree, its not black - love the green!
Do we get these when we check in at the hotel? This is my first NC and not sure when we will get it.Karen

I wonder if it zippers or snaps closed? Also has little "buttons" on the bottom so it could be used as a purse for the summer. Very cute and sooooo happy it is not black. I really would have like the over-the-shoulder purse (holds mini catalog) that we were able to earn earlier in a different color than black. Pink would have been perfect with HWC shortly after earning. Oh well...they listened :)

thehaleykitchen said:
I think it looks almost like a laptop/computer bag almost ~ but I agree, its not black - love the green!
Do we get these when we check in at the hotel? This is my first NC and not sure when we will get it.

Karen

We get them when we register. They usually fill it with all of your agenda and conference info, along with your name tag, buttons earned, etc...

Is there a slot for the catalog to be seen?

Unless the catalog slot is on the backside of the bag, my guess is no. Last years was a catalog tote so I wasn't expecting that this year.

I agree with the pink with HWC but I'm VERY happy its not pink as I'm not a pink kinda girl. BUT i do find it funny that so many already love the bag in green but put a tshirt in green and the cyber world is up in arms. :) I personally think its quite cute and very summer-y. Reminds me from a glance of the Boat Totes from Lands End with a little more modern flare.

I'm excited for conference!

It's like an LL Bean bag. I'm surprised they're revealing it ahead of time.

Wow this might be a bag I'll actually use!! I've sold almost all of the conference totes I've received because they just aren't my style.

I was surprised they revealed it early, too! I love it, can't wait to get mine!

Melissa78 said:
Unless the catalog slot is on the backside of the bag, my guess is no. Last years was a catalog tote so I wasn't expecting that this year.

I agree with the pink with HWC but I'm VERY happy its not pink as I'm not a pink kinda girl. BUT i do find it funny that so many already love the bag in green but put a tshirt in green and the cyber world is up in arms. :) I personally think its quite cute and very summer-y. Reminds me from a glance of the Boat Totes from Lands End with a little more modern flare.

I'm excited for conference!

Wearing ALL green, and carrying a little, are two different beasts. ;)

wow, did not even know we got anything like this. This is also my first conference and I am excited. I hope it has out logo on it better then the lunch tote did. :D

Love it! And, I agree that there's a huge difference between carrying green and wearing it.Rita, I'm going to guess that the oval patch has PC or a tag line on it.

I am soo jealous of everyone thats going i'll be deployed during the conference! Love the bag so if anyone wants to give theirs up let me know :)

It is very cute. I can not wait to get mine.

No one said you had to dress head to toe in green... I guess when one wears a yellow shirt they are dressed like a banana and when in purple like Barney?

Just bustin' chops - I really mean no harm! I just personally found it to be VERY amusing of how much between this site and DS that people got their noses out of whack over a darn GREEN T-Shirt that COSTS a whopping $15.95. How dare the HO do such a thing and OFFER something different. Absurd idea! :)

I'd love to live in the part of the country where tshirts that are preshrunk with a registered logo on them are so much cheaper.

Again, I really am not picking nor mean any harm in any way. Sometimes if people just sat back and looked at what made them "sweat" they would see that there are much bigger issues in the world to gripe about than a GREEN $15.95 shirt.

Bring on my GREEN BAG with GREEN TShirt - OF COURSE I will buy one just on principle. hehe

I couldn't have said it better. I ordered my shirt and am thrilled to have a bag that matches!!;)

It looks like a nice bag, but honestly, bags are not my thing. I will most likely use it during conference, but it will probably be up for sale after I get home. I like the catalog totes because they help me advertise, that is the only reason I started to carry them. Before that, I didn't carry a purse at all.

Last edited:
lt1jane, please keep me in mind for when you come to sell your tote! I can't make it to conference this year, but would love to purchase a tote. When you're all done with it, just let me know how much you're asking! :)

I don't have anything to match it. : ( . Guess I'll give it to my female recruit.

I will come to this thread first if I decide to sell it. Sometimes I'll keep a bag or two for other purposes, so I'm not guaranteeing that I will sell it, it depends on the bag and I won't know for sure until I get it in my hands at conference.

I'm all green.......with envy! I am not going to be able to go this year. :(

How come I did not get the email with this special announcement and I am going to conference???? :(

Melissa78 said:
... Again, I really am not picking nor mean any harm in any way. Sometimes if people just sat back and looked at what made them "sweat" they would see that there are much bigger issues in the world to gripe about than a GREEN $15.95 shirt. ...

Like loosing your home or a loved one in a natural disaster? I have to say AMEN to this one girl and I think there are a LOT of people in Japan, Alabama, Missouri, etc. who would also agree right about now. ;)

ritabenson said:
How come I did not get the email with this special announcement and I am going to conference???? :(

It was in my spam folder. I only thought to look there b/c I saw this thread. I've been having issues with things going into my spam folder from known senders. This is just another example.

I am so excited!! And so glad it isn't black!

Sheila said:
Like loosing your home or a loved one in a natural disaster? I have to say AMEN to this one girl and I think there are a LOT of people in Japan, Alabama, Missouri, etc. who would also agree right about now. ;)

AMEN back at ya! Add Pennsylvania to the list - we had 3 hours of weather advisories interrupt TV tonight for tornado warnings that did hit some counties. Nothing like Missouri or the South but not a norm for Pennsylvania.

WIth all tragedy aside, personally I cannot fathom why anyone wants to constantly find negative in anything & everything the HO tries that is NEW. In todays business world, if you do not adapt the mentality of "The only constant is change." then your business is not long for the world.

Life is too short to sweat all small menial things in life like what color a dang t-shirt is that no one is forced to buy. Find the positive...those consultants who are going to conference or who buy the tshirt actually have the FREEDOM to choose to buy or not buy the tshirt, the FREEDOM to speak their mind about it if they so choose and the wonderful OPPORTUNITY to wear it proudly to fantastic event with thousands of other people much like themselves. (My thanks to soldiers like your husband :thumbup: that we get to have such luxury that shouldn't be taken for granted by squabbling over such trivial differences of opinion. ;))

What else do they usually give away

pins, sometimes a spice?, tshirts (not to everyone the last 2 years), business supplies sometimes...gosh I'm braindead trying to remember what I have gotten.

Usually we get one or two smaller items, pack of mini catalogs, new catalog to take home. But they change it up so who knows what we will get this time!!

I still never got that email and it was not in my spam, very interesting. :/

Black with lime green lettering would have been cool too! Black makes me look skinny LOL!

I want it all! everything they have! I am an addict!

Starting PC support group in New Mexico...!

(I want it all! everything they have! I am an addict!) I'm with you Chef CK HALL I want it all!! If it's Pampered Chef and they are giving it away free, I want it!!!

ChefCKHall, a support group only works if you actually want to change. Frankly, I don't. LOL!

raebates said:
ChefCKHall, a support group only works if you actually want to change. Frankly, I don't. LOL!

Bwahahahaha! :D:D:D

Actually I was hoping it could be a once a month show for me...come support CK LOL!!

I'm bummed - was planning on conference, but we were awarded a project at my full-time job that'll be reporting out that week and I can't get the time off now :-( I want a green shirt - Green is totally my color. Even lime green. I rock that sh@t :)

i didn't get the email either - I'm glad for this thread so I can see the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Susan Edmonston
  • scottcooks