• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Sign Up for the Premium Tools on Cons Connection?

In summary, the new tools available on Cons Connection include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and Knife Set. These tools can be purchased through your consultant on Cons Connection and are dishwasher safe. You can also earn rewards for purchasing these tools through the Host Rewards program and they come with a limited lifetime warranty.
natural
Gold Member
At Conference they announced the Premium tools for recognition and ecards, etc..it says in the CN that you can sign up for ht epkg right now on CC...can't seem to find it :confused:

natural said:
At Conference they announced the Premium tools for recognition and ecards, etc..it says in the CN that you can sign up for ht epkg right now on CC...can't seem to find it :confused:

Sorry, might be a dumb question, but what is this? TIA!:p

natural said:

It says on mine that an update will be available at 2:00 PM (CST) today.

kdangel518 said:
Sorry, might be a dumb question, but what is this? TIA!:p

It's an optional package that you can sign up for that allows you to send e-cards and a newsletter to your team. There are others things too on it but that's what I remember right now. I'm pretty sure there will be an explanation on CC around 2 PM (CST) when we can get the update. It will add an additional $5 a month to your website subscription, but will be well worth it imo!

Got it, thanks!

I am very excited about this. I currently use a service for my TEAM newsletter, but this will cost less and be so much faster. I think it is especially helpful since I now have a 1st generation director who has a Team leader on her team, and they ( her team leader and recruits) live in another state. I love that I will be able to send them a quick congrats card and such.

1. What are the new tools available on Cons Connection?

The new tools available on Cons Connection include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, and Knife Set. These tools are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

2. How do I purchase these new tools?

You can purchase these new tools through your consultant on Cons Connection. Simply browse the available products and add them to your cart. Your consultant will then process your order and have the products delivered directly to your home.

3. Are these new tools dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the new tools on Cons Connection are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the knives to maintain their sharpness and longevity.

4. Can I earn rewards for purchasing these new tools on Cons Connection?

Yes, you can earn rewards for purchasing these new tools on Cons Connection through the Host Rewards program. Your consultant can provide more information on how you can earn rewards and benefits by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Do these new tools come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the new tools on Cons Connection come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, please contact your consultant for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies