• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Lava Cake in a Steam Convection Oven?

In summary, you can make lava cake in a steam convection oven and it is possible to do so without a microwave. The cooking time may vary, but on average it takes about 15-18 minutes and it is important to check for doneness with a toothpick. You can use a Pampered Chef product, such as the Stoneware Fluted Pan or Rockcrok® Everyday Pan, for best results. We also have a specific recipe for making lava cake in a steam convection oven available on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Happy baking!
KarenT
I am from San Clemente, CA and just joined this website. I am not a consultant but a loyal customer of Faye Herrmann's. My whole kitchen seems to have PC products since I usually have very successful shows! I however do not have a microwave, but rather a steam convection oven. Does anyone have a way to do the Lava Cake in the oven rather than the microwave? Looking forward to learning lots from all of you.

Welcome Karen!

Welcome. I don't do the Lava Cake. Have you tried searching in the recipe files?

Welcome to CS!

1. Can you make lava cake in a steam convection oven?

Yes, you can make lava cake in a steam convection oven. The steam feature helps to keep the cake moist and the convection setting ensures even baking.

2. Is it possible to make lava cake in a steam convection oven without a microwave?

Yes, you can make lava cake in a steam convection oven without a microwave. The steam convection oven provides a similar cooking method as a microwave, resulting in a moist and evenly cooked lava cake.

3. How do I adjust the cooking time for lava cake in a steam convection oven?

The cooking time for lava cake in a steam convection oven may vary, but on average, it takes about 15-18 minutes. It is important to keep an eye on the cake and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. The toothpick should come out with moist crumbs, not wet batter.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef product to make lava cake in a steam convection oven?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef product to make lava cake in a steam convection oven. We recommend using our Stoneware Fluted Pan or the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan for best results.

5. Do you have a specific recipe for making lava cake in a steam convection oven?

Yes, we have a delicious lava cake recipe specifically designed for a steam convection oven. You can find it on our website or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy. Happy baking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara Volpenhein