• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Run Successful BINGO Parties for My Direct Sales Business?

In summary, to get people to host BINGO parties for your direct sales business, it is important to network and spread the word about your business. Offering incentives, utilizing social media, and word of mouth can also attract potential hosts. To make your parties successful, plan and prepare beforehand, have a variety of products available, and create a fun atmosphere. The frequency of hosting parties depends on your schedule and demand. To get more bookings, offer incentives for guests to book a party and encourage them to spread the word. Lastly, BINGO parties can be just as successful as traditional kitchen shows, as long as you actively promote your business and try new things.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Hi, I'm Sherri Withers I live in Lawrence, Kansas. I've been married to my husband Jason for 3 years and I have 2 Step-children. Adam - 10 and Olivia - 8. They've lived with us for almost 4 years now.
I've been a consultant for 2 1/2 years. Interesting thing........ I've only done 1 go to someone's house and cook for them Kitchen Show. How do I do it you say? Well I do monthly BINGO's (sometimes 2 a month). I get my hosts come to me. It's really a good arrangement for me right now. I average at least 1 show a month, but have done up to 5 at one time. It keeps me active and lets me have that individual "me" time. I LOVE the products so it's easy to show everyone that they would LOVE it too.

Just from clicking around this site I can tell I'm gonna love it here too.

Welcome Sherri!

Welcome to the site, Sherri! I'm sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us do!:)

Welcome Sherri, I am fairly new to this site, but I'm sure you'll love it!! WE ALL DO!!:D

Welcome Sherri!

I am interested in what/how you do your Bingos! Where do you hold them, how many attend, how you explain/book these to your hosts, everything!

Thanks,

1. How do I get people to host BINGO parties for my direct sales business?

The best way to get people to host BINGO parties for your direct sales business is to network and spread the word about your business. You can also offer incentives for those who host a party, such as discounts or free products. Utilizing social media and word of mouth can also help attract potential hosts.

2. How can I make my BINGO parties successful?

To make your BINGO parties successful, it's important to plan and prepare beforehand. Have a variety of products available for guests to see and touch, offer special deals and promotions, and create a fun and welcoming atmosphere. Encourage guests to invite their friends and family as well.

3. How often should I host BINGO parties?

This will depend on your schedule and the demand for your products in your area. Some consultants host BINGO parties once a month, while others do it more frequently. It's important to find a balance that works for you and your business.

4. How can I get more bookings from my BINGO parties?

One way to get more bookings from your BINGO parties is to offer a special incentive for guests who book a party at the event. You can also follow up with guests after the party and offer them a discount or free product for hosting a party. Additionally, encourage guests to spread the word about your business and offer a referral program for those who bring in new bookings.

5. Can I still be successful if I don't do traditional kitchen shows?

Absolutely! BINGO parties are a great alternative to traditional kitchen shows and can be just as successful. It's important to find what works best for you and your business and don't be afraid to try new things. As long as you are actively promoting your business and reaching out to potential hosts and customers, you can be successful with BINGO parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Antonia Cader
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • melissaboyd