• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to dive into the Pampered Chef world? Join us!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home demonstrations and online sales. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or the company's website, and the starter kit costs $109. The company offers extensive training and support, including online training, team meetings, and conferences. Consultants earn money through sales commission, bonuses, and building a team. Cooking experience is not necessary, as the company provides training on product use and demonstrations, but having basic cooking knowledge can be helpful.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Gina. I started with PC back in September of 2005. My director is Pampered Becky :). I'm really enjoying myself with this new adventure. I am also from Geneva, IL. I've done 8 kitchen shows so far with a $1248 show as my fourth one!! I hope to have continued success in this new year!

Gina

Welcome!!! Thanks for stoping in :)

Hi Gina!!!

I'm glad you came to check it out. It's a great source of ideas and inspiration. :)

Welcome aboard Gina!!! We are glad you found us, this will probally be your favorite PC site; well atleast it is my favorite!!!! It won't clog up you email like the other groups do :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. The company was founded in 1980 and is known for its innovative and time-saving products.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. The starter kit costs $109 and includes everything you need to get started, including product samples, business supplies, and training materials. There is also an option to upgrade to a larger kit for $159.

3. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support to its consultants. This includes online training, weekly team meetings, regional and national conferences, and one-on-one coaching from your director. There is also a vast online community of consultants who share tips and advice.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching sales goals, and building a team of consultants under you. The amount you earn will depend on your level of sales and the size of your team. Pampered Chef also offers special incentives and rewards for top-performing consultants.

5. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training on how to use and demonstrate their products, and many consultants find that their love for cooking and passion for the products grows as they build their business. However, having a basic knowledge of cooking and using kitchen tools can be helpful in demonstrating the products to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm