1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New to the site!

1. I just found this site a couple of weeks ago and decidied to join it. I have been selling PC for 4 years now and I'm a future director with 2 consultants under me. My husband and I do our shows together, I do all the talking and he does all the cooking. I tell everyone that he's the Chef and I'm The Pampered. I just posted a question tonight and I'm not sure if I did it right or not? Any suggestions are welcomed. Great site!

Jan 14, 2006
  2. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome! I'm rather new myself...but I have to admit, I'm already addicted! I have found lots of great ideas and wonderful flyers on this site. I'm so excited to see where my business goes in 2006!

Wishing you lots of fun and success this coming year with your PC business!
    :)

Jan 14, 2006
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

Welcome Cat and Toby! This IS a great board,so feel free to ask questions and post your own experiences...that's what it's all about.

Quick question for Toby: are you and your husband both "official" consultants or are you the consultant of record? I'm working with a couple right now and I think they'd both be great at this but wanted to have some input as to how they might work the business together. Any suggestions, comments, insights are most welcome!!

Mary

Jan 15, 2006
  4. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

welcome aboard!!

Jan 15, 2006
  5. Dear Mary, I'm the offical consultant. My husband is the one that comes up with the recipe list, packs the kit together, loads the car, cleans up the kitchen after the demo. I do all the paper work, host coaching, customer care calls, recuiting and inputing of the shows. We have been selling PC for 4 years now.We work great together.

Jan 16, 2006
Have something to add?