• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Expect as a New Member on This Site?

In summary, as a new member of this site, you will have access to a variety of resources and support to help grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes training materials, tips and tricks from experienced consultants, and a community of like-minded individuals to connect with. The site is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, with the option to use the search bar or browse through different categories and threads. Training materials are available in the "Training" section and are regularly updated. You can connect with other consultants through forums, virtual events, private messages, and the "Find a Consultant" feature. However, it is important to follow community guidelines and treat others with respect and professionalism. Avoid sharing personal information and self-promotion in the
EgresiPC
Gold Member
Hello!

My name is Ashley, I am from Western New York, and I have been a consultant since September 2007. I actually found out about this website a few days ago from the PC group on facebook which I also joined a couple days ago. I spent the first couple days exploring the various threads and have already learned so much to help strengthen my business! I'm so excited to be a part of this. I wish I had learned of it sooner.

Welcome, Ashley! It's nice to have you as part of our cult...hehe....just kidding! You're gonna love it here. This place is full of awesome people who love to help out and love to have fun!

Don't be shy! :D

There's a PC group on Facebook?
Cool!
Welcome to CS!

dannyzmom said:
Cool!
Welcome to CS!

I think I've seen a couple, actually!

Once you've joined there's no turning back. Ha! Ha! Ha! ;)

We are quite harmless...well...except for some people!:yuck:

dannyzmom said:
Cool!
Welcome to CS!

The one I joined is technically a fan club.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone :) I'm already hooked, lol.

I have yet to clearly find my way around Facebook....I stumble around here & there. But...CS is my home - this and DCS...ya'll keep me busy enough that I have no time for the other sites anyway - LOL :D

DessertDivaFL said:
Once you've joined there's no turning back. Ha! Ha! Ha! ;)

We are quite harmless...well...except for some people!:yuck:

Please stop warning people about me! :D

Welcome to the nut house! We're loads of fun here! :)

Welcome to our on line family, and be real careful of Kacey she really is crazy :)

rennea said:
Welcome to our on line family, and be real careful of Kacey she really is crazy :)

Now now...Kacey's not "crazy" - she's just special ;)

welcome! I'm new here but everyone has been super nice and they've helped me out alot!!

I just joined CS today. I have been a part time consultant since October 2007 and am having lots of fun!

Welcome, Ashley! I hope you love PC as much as we do! And this website-it's great, isn't it?! Have fun!:)

Oh, I love PC and being a consultant is even better than I thought it would be when I first signed on! And this website is so helpful and fun! I'm so glad I found it.

Welcome! Glad to have you join us.

Ashley (and the other newbies on this thread)

WELCOME!!

This is a very helpful and FUN site to visit!! Be careful...it's addicting!:eek:

http://women.evenhealth.com

Welcome to our nutty little corner of cyberspace!

Ashley,
welcome, join the babble and other on goings here...

Still a noob here myself... :)

KellyTheChef said:
Ashley (and the other newbies on this thread)

WELCOME!!

This is a very helpful and FUN site to visit!! Be careful...it's addicting!:eek:

LOL! We need our own CS 12 step program!!! How to not spend your WHOLE day here!! How to conquer your CS addiction!
I'll tell you what, there are days, all I think about is this board and all my CS buddies!:eek::D
Awwww well.... at least it's a positive place and our moderator rocks and it is usally a place of love and acceptance and happiness!:D

Anyway, Welcome! Jump right in, we won't bite.... too hard! J/K!~ LOL! Don't hesitate to ask questions! We just love to help!:love:;):)

1. What are the benefits of being a new member on this site?

As a new member on this site, you can expect to have access to a wealth of resources and support to help grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes training materials, tips and tricks from experienced consultants, and a community of like-minded individuals to connect with.

2. How can I navigate the site as a new member?

We have designed the site to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can utilize the search bar to find specific topics or browse through the different categories and threads to find information that is relevant to you and your business.

3. Will I have access to training materials as a new member?

Yes, as a new member you will have access to a variety of training materials that cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies. These materials are constantly updated and can be found in the "Training" section of the site.

4. How can I connect with other consultants on this site?

There are several ways to connect with other consultants on this site. You can join in on discussions in the forums, participate in virtual events, or reach out to individuals directly through private messages. You can also connect with consultants in your area through the "Find a Consultant" feature.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating on this site as a new member?

Yes, we ask that all members adhere to our community guidelines and treat each other with respect and professionalism. Please refrain from sharing personal information and avoid self-promotion in the forums. We want this to be a helpful and supportive community for all members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jammie