• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal How Can New Pampered Chef Consultants Achieve Success?

In summary, to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit. The benefits of becoming a consultant include earning a flexible income, receiving product discounts, and being part of a supportive community. To host a party, you can choose between an in-home or virtual party and your consultant will provide all necessary materials. You can still be a consultant with a full-time job and success can be achieved through organization, consistent promotion, and providing excellent customer service, as well as attending training sessions and events.
Cookin' Momma
Hi Everyone! I just stumbled upon this site and am happy to have done so! I began as a PC Consultant at the end of March 2017, and just submitted my first show.I signed on for two reasons. Firstly, to support my daughter in her efforts toward becoming a Director and a wildly successful Pampered Chef Consultant; and, secondly, to recoup some of the $$$ I have spent over the years purchasing the many great products. LOLI also want to improve my skills in the kitchen, learn how to make beautiful cakes...and keep my very wonderful (100% Italian) husband intrigued with new recipes.I live and play in the NORMAL part of California...TRUE Northern California...the stunningly gorgeous and inspirational Mount Shasta area!: D

Last edited:

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. You will then receive a starter kit with all the information and tools you need to begin your journey as a consultant.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of consultants. You also have the chance to improve your kitchen skills and learn new recipes.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have an in-home party with friends and family or host a virtual party online. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials for a successful party.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work on your own schedule and at your own pace. You can also choose to make it a full-time or part-time gig.

5. How can I be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to stay organized, consistently promote your business, and provide excellent customer service. It is also helpful to attend training sessions and events to improve your skills and learn from other successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robyn Lang
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmichellev